- Intex ll aluminum frame.
- Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffels, drybags, and more.
- Full MOLLE webbing matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Three built in horizontal compression straps for securing your gear.
- Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
F1T (TALL VERSION) PRODUCT FEATURES
- Tall version is 3.5" taller than the regular size
- Designed for those with extra-long torsos or prefer higher load-lifter straps
- Tall Mainframe is compatible with the same accessories and packs as regular Mainframe
REGULAR PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 26"h x 11"w
TALL PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 11"w
Performed flawlessly on elk hunt. Paired with F5 Switchblade for meat hauling day pack. Comfortably carried 80 lbs. of meat for 2.5 - 3 miles with zero issue.
I bought the F1 mainframe with 2 batwings. I archery hunt in warm weather and it's perfect. I can fit all the gear I need plus food for the day. If you get weather you can tuck a jacket between the frame and the batwings. Haven't had to pack anything yet but I can see it won't be a problem. Great product!
I’ll review after a full season
Awesome pack fits great can't wait to haul out elk with it this fall!!