The F3F has a big barn-door front opening, a zip-around top opening which optimizes it for PRC-117 type radios, MOLLE/PALS compatible webbing up the sides, and two exterior front pockets. This is a great all-around 3-day pack, but we named it the FAC Track because it is the best-in-class pack for Forward Air Controllers.
- Upper back wall radio rack with 3 antenna portals.
- Padlock webbing tie-points all over the pack.
- "Shooters harness" with 3D mesh is vertically adjustable for varying torso lengths, and is both thinner for shooting, and more comfortable for heavier loads.
- Numerous small pockets and organizers -- so you can always go right to what you're looking for.
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame.
- Handles on 3 sides make it easy to pick the pack up, especially when retrieving it from your vehicle.
- Five hydration compatible pockets.
- Includes G1RC Rain Cover, stowed in a zippered pocket in the bottom of the pack.
Got this pack after a lot of research. It lives up to its reputation.