- Upper back wall radio rack with 3 antenna portals.
- Padlock webbing tie-points all over the pack.
- "Shooters harness" with 3D mesh is vertically adjustable for varying torso lengths, and is both thinner for shooting, and more comfortable for heavier loads.
- Numerous small pockets and organizers -- so you can always go right to what you're looking for.
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame.
- Handles on 3 sides make it easy to pick the pack up, especially when retrieving it from your vehicle.
- Five hydration compatible pockets.
- Includes G1RC Rain Cover, stowed in a zippered pocket in the bottom of the pack.
- Dimensions main bag: 24"h x 10"w x 7"d
- Total Volume: 1,910 c.i.
- Weight: 6 lbs and 14 oz.
Great pack!!! The size, all the pockets, carries everything that you needed and of course the Eberlestock workmanship.
need a sherpa now. NO, love my pack….carries everything needed and some stuff i don’t. highly recommend.
Used this on every single op in Afghanistan with weight from about 30 to 70 lbs. Radio pouch was great for carrying ammo high and tight to your back. Completely worth the money, if you think you'll be fine with the issued assault pack you're wrong.
This pack is exactly what I needed. Comfortable, ergonomic, and durable. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good trail pack, or for deployments overseas.
I've previously ordered an F3F a few years ago. With this current replacement F3F, I expected much of the same quality, durability, and performance I experienced with my first one. I was very impressed to find several upgrades with this current bag. Better overall durability, better fabric in places that need it most, better stitching in vulnerable areas, and even more comfortable than I remember! Eberlestock has certainly outdone themselves and I'm happy to know that they don't just stick with something that produces results. They continue to improve their products! I am very grateful for their efforts!