Watch the in-depth pack overview video below.
The S27 Little Trick: a great looking EDC pack with an edgy, modern-executive style. With two interior sleeves for laptop and documents, they're perfect for travel. Featuring a quick-access built-in pistol holster as well as the ability to carry various carbines or long-guns in the aft computer / scabbard sleeve. Expandable bottom increases overall volume and lengthens the scabbard, allowing you to customize the pack for load size and weapon length.
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- New patent pending weapon-stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame semi-automatics.
- Carbine scabbard for smaller-scale semi autos. Scabbard length = 19” compact mode; 23.5” extended mode.
- Total Volume: 1,140 c.i.
- Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 19"h x 11"w x 7"d
* This pack is not hip belt compatible.
S27 Little Trick and S45 Big Trick Product Overview
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
Nice bag little short for sbr unless you let bottom flap out . At that point bag looks goofy and doesn’t support weapon well imo
S27 Little Trick
This is my fourth pack from Eberlestock and you can’t go wrong with any of them. I use a different one for different things depending on my needs and this one is perfect for daily carry.
Nice bag, well built. The main compartment is slightly undersized-needs another 100 cu. inches so the bag can move from a niche use product to an everyday use product. The bag opening is too awkward and inconvenient for quick reach-ins—you need a table or a big rock to lay it on when opening.
Great EDC bag! The Little Trick has far exceeded my expectations. Everyday that I pick this bag up, I discover something new. I definitely would recommend this product.