Watch the in-depth pack overview video below.
The S27 Little Trick: a great looking EDC pack with an edgy, modern-executive style. With two interior sleeves for laptop and documents, they're perfect for going to the office, school, or travel. Featuring a quick-access built-in pistol holster as well as the ability to carry various carbines or long-guns in the aft computer / scabbard sleeve. Expandable bottom increases overall volume and lengthens the scabbard, allowing you to customize the pack for load size and weapon length.
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- New patent pending weapon-stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame semi-automatics.
- Carbine scabbard for smaller-scale semi autos. Scabbard length = 19” compact mode; 23.5” extended mode.
- Total Volume: 1,140 c.i.
- Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 19"h x 11"w x 7"d
* This pack is not hip belt compatible.
S27 Little Trick and S45 Big Trick Product Overview
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
Love this pack for and EDC and get home pack as well. Very sturdy and well constructed. Thanks Eberlestock!
I love how adjustable the shoulder straps are. The Little Trick has lots of pockets and pouches to keep items organized. The bag is very sturdy and well-constructed. I use my bag for Rucking and as a day pack for hiking. My ruck plate fits perfectly into the laptop compartment (I add a piece of thick foam to cushion the bottom edge of the ruck plate). The bag holds a lot of supplies without being too bulky. There's excellent padding against the back - which was the first thing I admired about the bag when I saw it in a local store. I can extend the length of the bag when I need to fit my hiking poles or camera tripod. If it had a hip belt and slightly deeper water bottle pockets, it would be absolutely perfect.
Was very happy to do business with a company in my home state. Have many of your products. It wasn’t till I was asked on line as to where your packs were made that I come to realize after checking tags that it was made in Vietnam. That pretty much floored me.
I Love this pack. The Little Trick is super comfortable, extremely well made, and well thought through. This pack will fit my 17 laptop in the laptop compartment, I am also able to carry everything else I need throughout the day in this pack. I have even found I love to take this pack on longer hikes and other outdoor activities.
Bought the pack for a diaper bag honestly. Got it for the concealed pocket and it’s been great so far. I can carry my AR pistol and still have room for all my baby stuff. Very heavy duty and well made. I plan on this pack lasting me many years of heavy use.