Eberlestock is an outdoor gear and apparel brand that manufactures and sells premium gear for the most epic adventures. We focus largely on backpacks, accessory gear, and technical high-performance apparel, and are actively and rapidly expanding our brand and presence in the outdoor market.
Eberlestock was founded in 1985 by former Olympian, fighter pilot, and entrepreneur, Glen Eberle. Eberlestock was founded on the principals of innovation, adventure, authenticity, and genuine quality.
Eberlestock is seeking an experienced full-time Sales Manager. The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies to grow global market share and optimize profitability while strategically prioritizing key SKUs in accordance with marketing and operational goals and initiatives. The Sales Manager will create and maintain relationships with current and potential dealers and distributors, prioritizing customer service and satisfaction to the highest degree. The Sales Manager will work in conjunction with the Operations team to ensure fast and timely processing, packing and delivery of orders as well as ensure seasonal inventory needs are forecasted and purchased to support sales demand. The Sales Manager will work closely with and report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
• Competitive pay
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Company paid holidays
• Health, Dental, and Vision
• Retirement Plan Match
• Employee discount on Eberlestock gear and industry brands
• Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
• Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
• Create and communicate sales goals and ensure leadership is informed on the progress of those goals.
• Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
• Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
• Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
• Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets.
• Build report and work closely with the Operations and Shipping teams to ensure effective communication leading to the streamlined and timely processing and delivery of order.
• Work in close connection with the Marketing and Wholesale Support Managers to develop and distribute strategic marketing materials.
• Generate leads, acquire strategic new customers, and plan and execute product presentations to potential and current customers.
• Communicate customer needs and market trends to Marketing team.
Skills and Responsibilities
• Well organized with good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Work effectively with staff and public
• Work independently
• Ability to operate Oracle Netsuite
• Organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks
• Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills
• Respond appropriately to evaluation and changes in the work setting
• Candidates should have at least ten years' experience in Sales or related field
• Ability to travel to manage key accounts, network with potential customers, perform product demonstrations and attend industry trade shows
• Degree in sales, marketing, or related field desired, but not required
• Must have experience with Oracle NetSuite
• A minimum of 7 years' experience in sales reporting and analysis
• Outstanding teamwork, communication and organizational skills•
Eberlestock is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Base Pay with Bonus Incentive Structure