- Intex ll aluminum frame.
- Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffels, drybags, and more.
- Full MOLLE webbing matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Three built in horizontal compression straps for securing your gear.
- Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
F1T (TALL VERSION) PRODUCT FEATURES
- Tall version is 3.5" taller than the regular size
- Designed for those with extra-long torsos or prefer higher load-lifter straps
- Tall Mainframe is compatible with the same accessories and packs as regular Mainframe
REGULAR PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 26"h x 11"w
TALL PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 11"w
I am 6' 2" and weigh about 210lbs, I tried on several Eberlestock non-modular packs at a local store and I didn't care for the lumbar support or the way the waist band felt on my hips. I was told that Eberlestock had issues for bigger guys however The F1 Mainframe fixes both of these issues for me. It is SUPER comfortable and has great support! I got the XL Mainframe so I had some room between the pack and the Mainframe. I plan to set my tent and sleeping pad on the Mainframe shelf under my pack for hiking. I got their new Vapor pack to go with the Mainframe and hope to add a couple Batwings to the collection once they're back in stock. I had both my kids get on the Mainframe (about 120lbs) and I went on a short walk, the pack felt great under weight. I am excited for fall when I get to pack out a deer on this thing!
After first weekend of use, I’m satisfied with load bearing, pack weight and design. I’m recommending it to friends who elk hunt with me. Quality control missed a flawed zipper keeper.
The pack is great, the only problem i have is a few things I wanted for it like the batwings were on backorder last I checked which makes the pack not as useful as I was expecting.
Love it!! Its light, strong but very sturdy..
Have two of these, a tall for myself, and a standard height for my wife. We have the batwings on one, and the F5 switchblade on the other. Both have a Zip-On Dry Bag should we need the extra space. These are both very versatile setups, all made possible from the mainframe.