Watch the in-depth pack overview video below.
The F1 Mainframe represents what is arguably the greatest innovation in modern pack making, the holy grail of a great modular pack system. But unlike any other pack system, with this load bearing workhorse as a base, you can build a true ultra-light pack simply by adding one of our J2DB Dry Bags.
The F1 is one of the primary base-platforms for the EMOD -- the Eberlestock Modular System, and it works with an ever-growing number of complimentary accessories. Add components of your choice, and the Mainframe can function as a freight pack, day pack, or all-around utility pack. For hunting, it transforms to a meat hauler within seconds
- Intex ll aluminum frame.
- Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffels, drybags, and more.
- Full MOLLE webbing matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Three built in horizontal compression straps for securing your gear.
- Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
F1T (TALL VERSION) FEATURES
- Tall version is 3.5" taller than the regular size
- Designed for those with extra-long torsos or prefer higher load-lifter straps
- Tall Mainframe is compatible with the same accessories and packs as regular Mainframe
- Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 26"h x 11"w
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 11"w
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PACK WITH COMPATIBLE ADD-ONS
- The Transformer is ideal for day or overnight hunt trips. Stay organized but still have a frame to haul meat.
- Use 2 Batwings when you plan to go in light and come out heavy. Stay quick, light and mobile with the Batwings. They are intuitive and make packing out meat simple.
- Pair with the Spike Duffel or Dry Bag with Batwings for a 2-4 day hunt. Pack all of your gear into the backcountry and when you reach camp and drop your gear, unzip the duffel or dry bag and hunt in your ultralight Batwing setup.
- If you like the organization and function of a backpack, the Little Big Top is the ideal choice for a 2-5 day trip. Allows for top-loading or front-loading access and use the Mainframe when it is time for some heavy lifting.
- The Big Top is ideal for those who want to get out and stay out for extended 5-10 backcountry stays.
- For a 5-10 hunt, use the Dry Bag and Little Big Top. Pack all of your gear into the backcountry and when you reach camp and drop your gear, unzip the dry back and hunt in your compact Little Big Top setup.
F1 Mainframe With Batwings--The Most Advanced Backcountry Pack
F1 Mainframe Product Video
Just spent 2 weeks hunting in the Cascades and I can’t say enough good things about the F1 and bat wings. Without a doubt the most comfortable pack I have ever worn. Tough as nails as well. Looking forward to purchasing add-ons to this well thought out modular system.
I highly recommend if you're in the market for a pack. Finished this frame with 2 batwing pouches, butt bucket, and the top fanny pack. Modular, useful, and lets me decide how to carry equipment specific to each trip.
Absolutely by far the best frame pack ever!!! Carry anything!! It will hold more than any man can carry.... My late season set up comes in at 30 lbs. I like all the comforts of home. It feels like 20 lbs. No weird unbalanced feeling at all. It's all qhere it needs to be. I got the thick waist belt for bit and it's like a Cadilac!!!
F1 Mainframe Pack