- Volume: 1012 c.i. / 16.58L
- Weight: 3.80 lbs
- Dimensions: 21.25"H x 11.25"W x 7.5"D
- Scabbard Dimensions 23.5" H x 11" W
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame semi-automatics
- Carbine scabbard for smaller-scale semi autos. Scabbard length = 19” compact mode; 23.5” extended mode.
- Use our Small Reversible Rain Cover for weather protection
Not as big
as I thought
I am very happy that I chose the Little Trick. Such good quality,You get what you pay for.
The Little Trick is awesome. Like so many others have said, I’m wish I had purchased this pack long ago. It holds my laptop without any issue and best of all, the water bottle holder pockets are tight. Buy one. You won’t be sorry.
Took it on a little trip and it fits perfectly under the airplane seat.
My purpose was to carry an AR outside the house without attracting unwanted attention. The Little Trick does this well by being compact and having a conventional backpack shape effectively concealing an outline. Great quality and product.
Slightly smaller than I expected. But helps keep the amount of items I drag along to a minimum. First the Premier Body Armor insert great. Very comfortable pack.
Wish it had side straps to limit how far the main pouch opened. If you keep heavier stuff in the top pouch and try to partially open the main pouch to take out your computer or something while it’s standing up it will pull the entire main pouch open.
You're here trying to decide if you should invest in this pack. Do it! The photos on the website don't portray this awesome pack properly. It's not shiny or silky looking in real life, and it's not fat. It's a matte tone. I got the green/gray and it's darker than the pics show, which is great. There are loads of pockets. My Colt M4 w/ 16" barrel does not fit folded by about an inch with the scabbard extended...that just means I need a new gun. Don't tell my wife. Follow the adjustment instructions, and the pack fits like a glove. It fits my huge, thick, heavy 17" laptop, but the pack is small. I guess that's the trick part. There are loads of useful pockets. This pack will undoubtedly last for years and years. I have a Gunslinger2 and both packs are perfect for their intended use. It's made in Vietnam, which sucks, but I haven't been able to find a better-designed, better-built pack that's made in the USA. I would pay more for a US-made pack. If it was made in China, I would not have bought it...you know why. Thanks, Eberlestock.
Perfect "Get Home Bag". All the essentials I need fit in this bag perfectly.
Built very well