View in-depth product overview video below.
The A6SB Batwing Pouch is designed to function similarly to the tall, narrow pockets on our J-Type packs. They provide an excellent and very simple way to stay organized: because they don't have excess lateral space, things don’t move around as you go through your paces.
You can add a Batwing or two to just about any of our packs. Use two of them with the F1-Mainframe or M1 Carrier Frame to build a great minimalist day pack that will still be ready for any heavy pack-out. Or, add them to a J-type pack to add a third or fourth tube as a handy and simple way to increase capacity.
- Wrap-around zipper for access
- Internal hydration sleeve (add one of our WX2L or WXP3L)
- External tuck-pocket
- Webbing loops running down the backside that give you the option of hanging the Batwing on your Eberlestock packs grapple straps
- Attachment zippers compatible with:
- Volume: 615 c.i.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Dimensions: 21"l x 6"w x 5"d
F1 Mainframe With Batwings--The Most Advanced Backcountry Pack
These packs are amazing and work wonderfully with our other Eberlestock components!
So far I love them! Great product
Good delivery service just wish shipping wasnt so expensive, hard to believe shipping almost as expensive as item. birthday gift so not sure yet regarding item purchased.