The fourth generation X1A3 comes with a number of improvements to the best selling X1 family of packs. With patent-pending Ripcord Tether & Quickdraw Backscabbard, this awesome all-around daypack has legions of hunters who swear by it.
- Big tubular front pockets that form a stable cradle for your bow.
- Centerline rifle scabbard. Improved, wide tapered profile scabbard holds all types of long guns, from Shotguns to ARs.
- Improved Ripcord Bow Tether provides excellent stability for bow carrying, and allows you to remove your bow while wearing the pack.
- Full-depth spotting scope pockets.
- Gossamer polycarbonate framesheet, providing more support and better suited for packing heavier loads. The frame is interchangeable with our tubular aluminum Intex II frame, so you can customize the fit and function of the pack to meet your personal preferences!
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness.
- Total Volume: 1,500 c.i. (c.i. does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5 lbs 13 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 22"h x 11"w x 9"d
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
Liked it so much going to order another one for our son. So
This is my second X1. Bought an original, then gave it away. Bought this one recently.
Nobody makes a more durable pack. Only company I know with a back scabbard. Add a few pockets like I did, and you are golden.
I have a mutipack and accessory pouch, as well as 2 mini pouches on the waist belt. Pack mounted gun rest mounted on straps across the 2 mini MOLLE attached to front pouches, even though I was told you can't mount it on this pack.
Great pack highly recommend
I love this pack great company they make such great quality items highly recommended
The X1A3 pack is a very well made pack for quality, It holds up in any weather conditions. Very comfortable as soon as you fit it to your liking. It offer everything you need for a rifle hunt or an archery hunt, plus it is set up for a hydration pack and has pockets for your tripod and field optics as well. Great day pack. Way to go eberlestock, I’m gonna purchase the side arm attachment next for my archery hunts