The #1 Weapon Carry Pack Under $199
Capable of carrying a compound bow and full-length rifle at the same time, the fourth generation X1A3 comes with a number of improvements. An exterior front pocket allows you to stash easy-to-access accessories. Tubular side pockets mean you can retrieve your spotting scope without removing your weapons. The large back storage compartment easily holds a hydration bladder and jacket. The latest addition to our best-selling X1 family is the perfect all-around daypack. It’s no wonder why the X1A3 has legions of hunters who swear by it.
- Improved centerline rifle scabbard holds all types of long guns, from shotguns to ARs
- Large tubular front pockets form a stable cradle for your bow
- Updated Ripcord Bow Tether system provides excellent stability & allows you to remove your bow while wearing the pack
- Full-depth spotting scope pockets
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame sheet provides extra support for packing heavier loads and is interchangeable with our tubular aluminum Intex frame, so you can customize the fit & function of the pack to meet your personal preferences
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness
- Volume: 1,500 c.i. (does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5 lbs 13 oz
- Dimensions: 22"h x 11"w x 9"d
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
Love the pack and am looking forward to using it in the next hunting season! Fits everything I need for a day hunt in it plus my bow.
Mostly love the pack. Caveat is that the rifle sleeve for bolt or AR rifles it's too tight with the plastic back brace insert and too snug without it. Hopefully it will wear in
I hunt in Mississippi and Louisiana. Love how this pack allows me to easily get into and out of both box blinds and basket/lean on stands. Completely hands free so no fumbling with a backpack and rifle or bow sliding around as I climb up or down. Had several guys joke that I looked like I was going to the mountains to hunt. That was until a 1400 yard track of another members deer in the toughest terrain we have. I was the only one with plenty of water and a pack that not only carried all necessary gear but also supported my back climbing up and down the ridges and into ge sandy bottoms while tracking. I am buying another one for my son to hunt with next year. Well worth the money!
Great pack, only complaint is the need for more small accessory pockets on the pack it self. Will easily accommodate either of my tactical riffles 338 lapua or 6.5 creedmore. I will reach out to eberlestock as I’m sure they will have recommendations on how to resolves my storage needs.
I am very happy with the products. I read some reviews before purchasing products and knew to expect a lot about the quality of items. I was not disappointed at all, in fact I was surprised about the extremely good quality of the products. The backpacks and accessories feel very strong, durable and versatile every way. I totally recommend Eberlestock!