- Improved centerline rifle scabbard holds all types of long guns, from shotguns to ARs
- Large tubular front pockets form a stable cradle for your bow
- Updated Ripcord Bow Tether system provides excellent stability & allows you to remove your bow while wearing the pack
- Full-depth spotting scope pockets
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame sheet provides extra support for packing heavier loads and is interchangeable with our tubular aluminum Intex frame, so you can customize the fit & function of the pack to meet your personal preferences
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness
- Volume: 1,500 c.i. (does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5 lbs 13 oz
- Dimensions: 22"h x 11"w x 9"d
This is the perfect sized pack for a day hunt!
Excellent pack. The belt and suspension system are as comfortable and awesome as they claim. No issue carrying a heavy rifle and enough kit for a full day at all.
Love the pack and am looking forward to using it in the next hunting season! Fits everything I need for a day hunt in it plus my bow.
Mostly love the pack. Caveat is that the rifle sleeve for bolt or AR rifles it's too tight with the plastic back brace insert and too snug without it. Hopefully it will wear in
I hunt in Mississippi and Louisiana. Love how this pack allows me to easily get into and out of both box blinds and basket/lean on stands. Completely hands free so no fumbling with a backpack and rifle or bow sliding around as I climb up or down. Had several guys joke that I looked like I was going to the mountains to hunt. That was until a 1400 yard track of another members deer in the toughest terrain we have. I was the only one with plenty of water and a pack that not only carried all necessary gear but also supported my back climbing up and down the ridges and into ge sandy bottoms while tracking. I am buying another one for my son to hunt with next year. Well worth the money!