The fourth generation X1A3 comes with a number of improvements to the best selling X1 family of packs. With patent-pending Ripcord Tether & Quickdraw Backscabbard, this awesome all-around daypack has legions of hunters who swear by it.
- Big tubular front pockets that form a stable cradle for your bow.
- Centerline rifle scabbard. Improved, wide tapered profile scabbard holds all types of long guns, from Shotguns to ARs.
- Improved Ripcord Bow Tether provides excellent stability for bow carrying, and allows you to remove your bow while wearing the pack.
- Full-depth spotting scope pockets.
- Gossamer polycarbonate framesheet, providing more support and better suited for packing heavier loads. The frame is interchangeable with our tubular aluminum Intex II frame, so you can customize the fit and function of the pack to meet your personal preferences!
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness.
- Total Volume: 1,500 c.i. (c.i. does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5 lbs 13 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 22"h x 11"w x 9"d
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
Mostly love the pack. Caveat is that the rifle sleeve for bolt or AR rifles it's too tight with the plastic back brace insert and too snug without it. Hopefully it will wear in
I hunt in Mississippi and Louisiana. Love how this pack allows me to easily get into and out of both box blinds and basket/lean on stands. Completely hands free so no fumbling with a backpack and rifle or bow sliding around as I climb up or down. Had several guys joke that I looked like I was going to the mountains to hunt. That was until a 1400 yard track of another members deer in the toughest terrain we have. I was the only one with plenty of water and a pack that not only carried all necessary gear but also supported my back climbing up and down the ridges and into ge sandy bottoms while tracking. I am buying another one for my son to hunt with next year. Well worth the money!
Great pack, only complaint is the need for more small accessory pockets on the pack it self. Will easily accommodate either of my tactical riffles 338 lapua or 6.5 creedmore. I will reach out to eberlestock as I’m sure they will have recommendations on how to resolves my storage needs.
I am very happy with the products. I read some reviews before purchasing products and knew to expect a lot about the quality of items. I was not disappointed at all, in fact I was surprised about the extremely good quality of the products. The backpacks and accessories feel very strong, durable and versatile every way. I totally recommend Eberlestock!