- Total Volume: 2,175 c.i. (c.i. does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5.75 lbs
- Dimensions main bag: 24H x 11.25W x 10.5D
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W, with a 24" circumference opening
- The patented centerline Backscabbard is wider with a new compression-style stability feature that holds virtually all hunting rifles stably, from lever to bolt action to AR-type rifles.
- Eberlestock's MOLLE-10 Padlock webbing matrix is 60% lighter than traditional MOLLE webbing, yet holds most standard 25mm MOLLE accessories.
- Comes with Gossamer lightweight polycarbonate frame, providing more support and well suited for packing heavier loads.
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness allows a custom fit to most torso lengths.
Excellent quality pack, very impressed however it was a bit too small my needs and I'm sending it back. Don't worry I just bought the J34 and am looking forward to getting a chance to use it in the field. Keep up the good work.
I have used it on this years hunt and it was perfect. Holds all my gear and rifle.
Took the pack out for a mountain tag. Bag held up to sagebrush dragging with a 100oz Camelbak, rifle, and all my rain gear and supplies. Plenty of room in the pockets, pockets well laid out, and zippers fairly secure. The lightweight molle works just fine, although I'm not sure how much weight or space gets saved by the thinner straps. Either way- very secure, and held the shooting rest solidly.
Rifle scabbard was awesome. Held a Tikka CTR (with its big, chunky bolt handle and magazine) with a sling with no issues, comfortably.
The only real catch would be the material- the "micro suede" picks up everything from leaves to twigs, and takes a bit of effort to get them off. Despite that, rain didn't really get through it, the additional material worked as "camouflage", and the loden color was ideal.
Have only used it to carry my gear to the range a few times, but it’s a great feeling back. Rifle holder is large enough for a rifle and bipod with no issues. Overall, nice pack.
I have only hiked with this a couple of times. And though there are quite a bit of attachment methods, there is just barely not enough. I put on the molle panel to roll up some sleeping bags, and though it works, it's a bit awkward. One or two more strips of molle attachment would be amazing on the sides. Other than that, the pack is as close to perfect as you can get. Just big enough for a few day excursion, loading a tent and a couple sleeping bags. If you're a dad, and will likely be carrying everything, this is the perfect pack to do so.
The supporting board inserted makes some pockets very hard to use, especially the one meant to hold the rifle.
Great pack. Is exactly what I was looking for. Should work great on my upcoming hunt in Wyoming.
Build quality is excellent, layout is extremely well thought out. I use this pack for both general hiking as well as hunting. The scabbard is easily able to fit a Tikka T3 Tac A1 with a bipod and optic or most any other rifle or shotgun I have tried so far.
Haven’t had a chance to take it in the field but it was exactly what I was looking for! Will hold all my gear and then some!