- The patented centerline Backscabbard is wider with a new compression-style stability feature that holds virtually all hunting rifles stably, from lever to bolt action to AR-type rifles.
- Eberlestock's MOLLE-10 Padlock webbing matrix is 60% lighter than traditional MOLLE webbing, yet holds most standard 25mm MOLLE accessories.
- Comes with Gossamer lightweight polycarbonate frame, providing more support and well suited for packing heavier loads.
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness allows a custom fit to most torso lengths.
- Total Volume: 2,000 c.i. (c.i. does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5 lbs and 12 oz.
- Dimensions main bag: 22.5"h x 11"w x 7"d
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W x 1/2"D, with a 20" circumference opening
Haven’t had a chance to take it in the field but it was exactly what I was looking for! Will hold all my gear and then some!
This is my second Eberlestock pack. I do love everything about the X1 Euro. The quality is second to none the amenities in the X1 Euro were all well thought out and practical, love the shelf for main compartment separation. Keep up the excellent quality Eberlestock.
Love the adjustable shoulder straps, perfect to get the pack situated just right. Great quality all around. The padding is fantastic. Great storage space and love the pocket divider. The only I don’t like about it is the molle. It’s cool because it makes it less military looking. It just doesn’t keep things as tight as regular molle and the weight savings is negligible