- The patented centerline Backscabbard is wider with a new compression-style stability feature that holds virtually all hunting rifles stably, from lever to bolt action to AR-type rifles.
- Eberlestock's MOLLE-10 Padlock webbing matrix is 60% lighter than traditional MOLLE webbing, yet holds most standard 25mm MOLLE accessories.
- Comes with Gossamer lightweight polycarbonate frame, providing more support and well suited for packing heavier loads.
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness allows a custom fit to most torso lengths.
- Total Volume: 2,000 c.i. (c.i. does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5 lbs 12 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 22.5"h x 11"w x 7"d
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W x 1/2"D, with a 20" circumference opening
Great pack just what I need and best quality pack I’ve ever owned.
Bought this for an up coming elk hunt. Wanted it to carry rifle but I’m not going to be able to carry with bipod on. I wish it had small compartments on the waist strap like my tenzing. I do like all the storage.
A Christmas present to myself. I couldn't have it until today. It is all that was advertised. My turkey / goose shotgun fit perfectly. My AR-15 was a bit tight with all the extras attached. I can't wait to go hunting with it. Very comfortable!
Just delivered yesterday, after some issues with product in Rock Veil being out of stock at sale price. However, once I was able to get ahold of Eberlestock they made it right and sent the Mirage pattern; which, is what I really wanted and was settling for the other pattern.
Pack seems really well made but the gun scabbard fits my scoped ar very tight. This might break-in over time, but I would leave the bolt out of a bolt action for smoothness. Might just be my preference.
I'm 5' 11" and there is enough vertical adjustment for me, but maybe not enough for someone that's significantly taller. The volume of the pack is larger than what I anticipated, but should be nice for extra layers while hiking, and then put them on as needed when stopped. With somd additional accessory pockets to customize, I think it will be a super versatile pack.
I plan on using it for all day hunts in the Adirondacks of NY, and if I ever get drawn for an elk tag.
Awesome back pack. My husband loves it.