- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
- Volume: 935 c.i.
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 18"h x 9"w x 7"d
very nice daypack and comfortable.
Love this bag, so far have been using it for work, but i love the form factor. Im military so i dont really need to hold to much in the mechanical job im in now. I know as soon as draw odds show up ill deff be using it for small hikes and scouting for the big game!
H31 Bandit Pack
I was looking for a smaller backpack to use on day hunts. I’ve used this pack on several hunts now. It seems well made and is the size (small) that I was looking for. It could use (2) additional pockets right above the side pockets. These additional outside pockets would add convenient storage space for small objects with easy access. The lower side pockets are handy and deep enough to keep a water bottle from falling out. The main pouch opens completely allowing easy access. Zippers are well made and the pack is comfortable to carry when loaded.