- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
- Volume: 935 c.i.
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 18"h x 9"w x 7"d
Probably the most versatile pack to date
Make no mistake, this is a small, trim backpack. That being said, the “full open” access when unzipped allows for very efficient use of the internal space and the quality of construction as well as adjustability is very good. The back flap is handy for stuffing a jacket as you shed layers but is not substantial enough to really hang pouches from is they have any weight at all.
Add a pistol pouch and it will be perfect
Quality and attention to detail are exactly as they should be.
I’m pleasantly pleased with the size and quality of the pack. I recently transitioned into saddle hunting and the Bandit is exactly what I was wanting for carrying in the minimal equipment without being bulky.