- Intex ll aluminum frame.
- Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffels, drybags, and more.
- Full MOLLE webbing matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Three built in horizontal compression straps for securing your gear.
- Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
F1T (TALL VERSION) PRODUCT FEATURES
- Tall version is 3.5" taller than the regular size
- Designed for those with extra-long torsos or prefer higher load-lifter straps
- Tall Mainframe is compatible with the same accessories and packs as regular Mainframe
REGULAR PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 26"h x 11"w
TALL PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 11"w
Everything seems great. Not 5 because I have not done a heavy pack trip yet. Will know more this fall!
3 of us used this pack in Alaska on a DIY moose hunt. They worked flawlessly training through the summer starting at 40lbs all the way up to 125lbs. Moose quarters rode nicely on the pack and was about as comfortable as 125lbs could feel. It'll be going on many more adventures. Love the pack. I'm 5'11" and got the Tall Frame and am glad I did.
Bought into the hype around another company’s high in pack. Used it in Wyoming in 2019. Not saying it was a bad pack, it was designed for everyone, not me.
Sold it and picked up a F1 tall. Started slow adding pieces. A rifle scabbard, saddlebag, batwings, drybag and Transformer.
I now have the ability to put together a pack for any given hunt. Hike in, set camp and drop gear. Get the pack down to the bare minimum that I need for day hunts.
Life doesn’t get much better than that in my opinion.
Great pack super versatile and expandable!
I use it for bringing tools with me, when I have to do works out in the woods to repair stands.
Extremly versatile and light (when it's empty)