- HellbenderTM 30K/30K membrane
- YKK Aquaguard® zippers
- 5 ergonomically placed pockets
- Helmet compatible hood
Find Your Size
I purchased this jacket for my daughter who just entered the Secret Service special agent pipeline and she had asked for a very nice jacket. When she tried it on it fit her very well. The pit zips are a nice touch. I'm very impressed with quality of the jacket and I'm sure it will serve her well.
Great product, excellent quality
I received the jacket and was very impressed by the quality and feel of this jacket. Unfortunately, I returned it as I need the next size up as it was a bit too tight. I'm currently waiting for you to get them in XXL in Mountain. I expect this will be my main hunting jacket going forward!
The jacket feels like it is fitted to my body. Its lightweight but keeps me very warm during cold weather. Random people give me positive comments or ask me where I bought it when I go to out. I highly recommend this jacket. I am thinking of buying another one for when I wash the one I have now. I can't say that about other jackets that I own. This one rocks!
I ordered a Black one and ended up getting a blue one. Still a great jacket and I wear it every day, just annoying not being able to now wear it in my current career field.
Excellent quality great addition to my every day and outdoor system.
Would be even better if the fabric is more tear resistant to Mountain vegetations and rocky terrain.
The jacket is amazing - it looks good, feels good (materials are excellent), and is very comfortable to wear for long hikes (I've already crossed many leagues with it). There are however a few small issues that prevent me from awarding 5 stars:
- The neck is very tight when zipped up (I'm medium / average build with an average neck, so nothing abnormal about the physique). Would have been preferable with a roomier neck that you could cinch. Fitting a turtleneck or buff underneath makes the zipper press against my throat which is uncomfortable over time
- Should be a heavy-duty button at the bottom (and maybe even top) of the main zipper, to reduce the risk of breakage
- The hood is nowhere near big enough (should be bigger overall, including depth). No idea which types of helmets you think can fit inside, but skiing/climbing/tactical would be a tight squeeze. The hood is also being pulled at when you carry a backpack, since it's sown directly onto the back - should have been a gap or stretch-fold like construction to avoid the hood being dragged off by the back material when wearing a ruck
These are just my personal opinions, and I still love the jacket despite the above-mentioned points.