- Improved centerline rifle scabbard holds all types of long guns, from shotguns to ARs
- Large tubular front pockets form a stable cradle for your bow
- Updated Ripcord Bow Tether system provides excellent stability & allows you to remove your bow while wearing the pack
- Full-depth spotting scope pockets
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame sheet provides extra support for packing heavier loads and is interchangeable with our tubular aluminum Intex frame, so you can customize the fit & function of the pack to meet your personal preferences
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness
- Volume: 1,500 c.i. (does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5 lbs and 13 oz.
- Dimensions: 22"h x 11"w x 9"d
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W, with a 24" circumference opening
Love the pack, great size for a day or 2 day hunt. Very comfortable with plenty of storage. My only complaint is the strap that secures the bow/gun was incorrect.
By far the most comfortable day pack I’ve ever used! This pack sold me in this company, will only use this company for gear!
Heavy duty and light.
Good quality. This will be very useful
very well constructed pack, a lot of good thinking went into this product. however, if you are taller than 6' and weigh more than 225 the waist belt will have to be replaced with a larger one (that they dont offer as an option). The gun scabbard fits a small rifle.. if you want to carry an AR style rifle or a large bolt action gun with modern turret style scope those dont fit well at all. READ the return policy before you buy it!!! to return it will cost you a lots of $$$ and the restock penalty kicks in if you remove any of the tags.. My advice to you is do extra research BEFORE you spend your money... dp