- Volume: 1,725 c.i. (does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5.60 lbs
- Dimensions: 20H x 10.5W x 9.5D
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W, with a 24" circumference opening
- Improved centerline rifle scabbard holds all types of long guns, from shotguns to ARs
- Large tubular front pockets form a stable cradle for your bow
- Updated Ripcord Bow Tether system provides excellent stability & allows you to remove your bow while wearing the pack
- Full-depth spotting scope pockets
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame sheet provides extra support for packing heavier loads and is interchangeable with our tubular aluminum Intex frame, so you can customize the fit & function of the pack to meet your personal preferences
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness
So far seems like a great pack. Carrries rifle and gear well. Leave hands and arms free.
The back is comfortable but I had to make modifications mid hunt to the pack. It was insanely loud every step I took. Sneaking in on animals with the pack prior to me making mods was not going to happen. My other issue is that the pack just does ok at packing out an animal quarter. I actually reverted back to my old pack several times while packing animals out. My buddy has the pack frame with the bat wings and with that layout the pack was much better than my pack. Wish I would have just done that set up.
Great construction. Just wish that the accessories suggested for the pack actually were comparable. I’m now sitting on a couple accessories without being able to utilize them.
Seems like a great pack. Can't wait to get out and use it.
I recently bought the X1A3 pack for a planned hunt. The pack was comfortable, versatile and functional. The X1A3 had room for a hydrating bladder, lots of pockets, and lots of molle webbing to allow attachment of additional gear. The rifle scabbard was quite roomy and I had no problems drawing from the scabbard or “re-holstering “. When not in use, the bottom portion of the scabbard folds nicely back into the bottom of the pack so that the casual observer can’t see it. My only complaint; the main compartment could be a tad bit roomier. No doubt about it though, this pack is durable and rugged and I would definitely buy it again.
Its a nice bag, dont get me wrong but when it claims to be a full day hunting bag, i would expect to be able to bring everything i need foe the day, i can hardly fit everything i need for half a day
The X1A3 backpack was easy to adjust for a comfortable fit. I have not experienced any fatigue on my shoulders and back like I have had with other backpacks. I am very please with the quality and design.
Put a rifle in and test fit the pack. Rifle management was the biggest issue I had back country hunting and this looks like it will solve that problem. Appears to be well made and has great layout.
I bought this for my son for hunting and he loves it. What a great purchase
I usually hunt a 1/2 day at a time. I have added the extra side pack and the hydration system. I will have to look for things to fill it up. Plenty of room. It exceeded my expectations.