- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- New patent pending weapon-stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame automatics.
- Hipbelt compatible.
- Total Volume: 1500 c.i.
- Weight: 3 lbs 10 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 20"h x 12"w x 8"d
I dont buy cheap things that will need replaced in 5 years. This pack will probably last a lifetime. I bought it for one day EDC use. Total Archery Challenge, whitetail hunts, day hikes with the family. The pockets are well thought out. The straps are comfortable. I'm no pack expert, but this one definitely fills a niche. I still need larger pack for western spike camp hunting.
So much room in this bag! New favorite, versatile yet blends well... another purchase coming soon... MTF
Good quality product
Love the switchblade pack extremely versatile
Nice pack, filled with lots of nice features that I am still trying to dial in with the load I usually carry. Much nicer than the 5.11 Rush 12 that it replaced and since I bought the "Gray Man" version shouldn't spook anyone. Contrary to what others have said, the pack tag clearly states that it is made in Vietnam NOT the United States. The quality is great but I for one would be willing to pay a little extra to provide jobs for OUR citizens.