- Volume: 835 c.i.
- Weight: 2.50 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.25H x 7W x 6.5D
- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
I carry it everyday, it holds everything that I need.
A great day pack...
It’s is perfect if you are looking for a small pack to sustain your self for a day high quality and very durable.
It’s a great product.
Fantastic pack. The craftsmanship is second to none. Pack is the perfect size for a EDC pack for a 24 hour load out.
Smaller than expected.
Appears very well made. Haven’t used to date
I need to return the backpack. Way to small!!!
Great day pack, gonna buy another soon
I have a Mini-Me Hydration and a Little Trick. The Little Trick was my go to EDC because I always had my MacBook. Now a days I don’t need it and the Little Trick is too big for my needs. The Bandit it perfect size for me to carry some trauma med, food, and extra clothes in the main compartment, 2 water bottles in the sides, odds and ends in the top, and the outside flap is great for holding my jacket. As always Eberlestock comes through with the top notch quality.