- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- New patent pending weapon-stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame semi-automatics.
- Carbine scabbard for smaller-scale semi autos. Scabbard length = 19” compact mode; 23.5” extended mode.
- Total Volume: 1,140 c.i.
- Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 19"h x 11"w x 7"d
* This pack is not hip belt compatible.
Perfect for my application.
Whether it's carrying a laptop and documents for work, concealing a handgun around town or taking on a more serious role of hauling an AR Pistol PDW the S27 does everything right. It has a thoughtful compartment layout without being overly laden with meaningless pockets or pouches. I'm extremely picky about packs and this Little Trick does not disappoint.
I bought this to take an AR Pistol to the range. I can get my CMMG .45 AR Pistol, Glock 21, ammo and everything I need to go to the range in one concealed and compact package! Same great quality as all my Eberlestock packs! Would love to see the same kind of pack with more capacity. Like if the Switchblade and Big Trick combined!
The quality of materials, sewing, design and comfort is fantastic! It is difficult to evaluate the size of a product until you get it on your person and put your gear inside - my "pistol" does fit inside (21" length w/stock folded) but I do not have enough room for my medical supplies as well as mags. I decided to purchase the Big Trick version.
Really good pack. It’s small but has a lot of room to carry stuff. Only issue is the conceal area for a pistol. It is a little tight. Hopefully with time is looses up.