- Low profile Intex II frame
- Laser-cut MOLLE panel
- Plush padded shoulder harness
- Floating lid that doubles as a removable fanny pack go-bag
- Quick drain bottom for amphibious operations
- Spade shape zipper front for quick access
- EMOD / Hookup compatible
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Total Pack Volume: 3,100 ci / 51 Liters
- Dimensions of main compartment: 21.5" x 12" x 12"
Not exactly what I though it would be. This is my third Eberlystock purchase the other two were 5 star.
No issues with this pack at all. Haven’t had a chance to use it yet but it kind of reminds me of the pack I had in the USMC from 2012-2020. It has zipper access on the back so it’s easier to get to things in the bottom of your pack ETC. no issues with the floating top. Even if it’s a light load to can still tighten it to make sure it’s right on top covering the drawstring opening. Plus I’m sure you could throw a rifle in the pack And be able to hold it in place and cover from the elements with the floating top design. Not a bad pack at all. But 4 star cause I haven’t tested it yet.
Very well built, size is perfect, exceeds expectations.
This bag is perfect! The zippers are heavy duty, it has Molle on the front, the top comes off for a day pack, plenty of space of your gear.. this bag has it all. Very happy with my purchase! Thank you Enerlestock!