- Volume: 1,725 c.i. (does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5.60 lbs
- Dimensions: 20H x 10.5W x 9.5D
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W, with a 24" circumference opening
- Improved centerline rifle scabbard holds all types of long guns, from shotguns to ARs
- Large tubular front pockets form a stable cradle for your bow
- Updated Ripcord Bow Tether system provides excellent stability & allows you to remove your bow while wearing the pack
- Full-depth spotting scope pockets
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame sheet provides extra support for packing heavier loads and is interchangeable with our tubular aluminum Intex frame, so you can customize the fit & function of the pack to meet your personal preferences
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness
Using pack for short hikes. Works well, seems well made and is comfortable. I carry a rifle in case I see a wild hog or coyote. Bolt action fits very well, scoped AR fits but barely, probably need a tactical pack for AR. Definitely recommend this pack for day hunting or short hikes.
The best equipment.
A very nice, well designed pack. The side pockets are a bonus feature for carrying a small tripod and spotting scope. The gun scabbard makes carrying a rifle in rough terrain easy and protects it as well. I highly recommend it for anyone that does a lot of walking.
I very seldom write reviews but I very seldom order something and it beats my expectations!!! Very comfortable, well designed and my crossbow holds perfectly in the bow pocket. I'd totally recommend this pack.
Well constructed and usefull. Extremely light. Probably buy another
Backpack in the near future.
Took a chance buying this to serve as my coyote pack where hunts involve long walks through deep snow at night with a bulky Model 700 with a bull barrel and bulky night vision optics and power bank. Frankly, didn’t expect the gun scabbard would work for this rig. But it does. Plenty of compartments for the rest of my junk. Haven’t decided yet if I like lashing my tripod to the side of the pack or where a bow can go. Nice to have options. And this pack delivers plenty of them.
Impressed with most features of the bag. Good quality and small features. They seemed to have made the rifle slot wider to fix the complaints earlier buyers had. I left a star off because the outside material is the type of suede material that gets caught on things in the field, and with the rifle in tow the storage can get tight and seem a little too small for anything more than a day trip.
Great hunting day pack for rifle and bow hunting.
I have a just one j34 that I use for pack out hunting works excellent but gives up storage for meat hauling. I also have a gunrunner, it's the best for short day trip, the x1a3 is the best mix of both with better storage than the other two packs, and yes not always easily can handle an elk quarter. Luv all three of my packs thx for the quality products