- Volume: 1,725 c.i. (does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5.60 lbs
- Dimensions: 20H x 10.5W x 9.5D
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W, with a 24" circumference opening
- Improved centerline rifle scabbard holds all types of long guns, from shotguns to ARs
- Large tubular front pockets form a stable cradle for your bow
- Updated Ripcord Bow Tether system provides excellent stability & allows you to remove your bow while wearing the pack
- Full-depth spotting scope pockets
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame sheet provides extra support for packing heavier loads and is interchangeable with our tubular aluminum Intex frame, so you can customize the fit & function of the pack to meet your personal preferences
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness
One of the best packs I’ve had!
Can’t get over the comfort level even with a rifle in the scabboard. Can hardly tell it’s on your back. Keeping both arms free for the walk into the setup is a big plus…
Everything went as planned. I always knew where my package was. Great Job!! Vance
I'm giving this pack away as a Christmas gift so haveng used it but you can feel the quality of this bag when you put your hands on it. I looked it over closely and you could see its ruggedly built by American workers.
Wow what a pack! The quality of this bag is really good. Better than I thought it would be. I’ve got an sig cross with a vx5 scope and it fits perfectly in the built in rifle scabbard. Can’t wait to take this bag hunting!
Very good pack
Awesome pack, very well made!
So far seems like a great pack. Carrries rifle and gear well. Leave hands and arms free.
The back is comfortable but I had to make modifications mid hunt to the pack. It was insanely loud every step I took. Sneaking in on animals with the pack prior to me making mods was not going to happen. My other issue is that the pack just does ok at packing out an animal quarter. I actually reverted back to my old pack several times while packing animals out. My buddy has the pack frame with the bat wings and with that layout the pack was much better than my pack. Wish I would have just done that set up.