- Total Volume: 2,175 c.i. / 35.64L (c.i. does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5.75 lbs
- Dimensions main bag: 24H x 11.25W x 10.5D
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W, with a 24" circumference opening
- The patented centerline Backscabbard is wider with a new compression-style stability feature that holds virtually all hunting rifles stably, from lever to bolt action to AR-type rifles.
- Eberlestock's MOLLE-10 Padlock webbing matrix is 60% lighter than traditional MOLLE webbing, yet holds most standard 25mm MOLLE accessories.
- Comes with Gossamer lightweight polycarbonate frame, providing more support and well suited for packing heavier loads.
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness allows a custom fit to most torso lengths.
- Use our Large Reversible Rain Cover for weather protection
This is my first "real" backpack and I'm very happy with my purchase. I bought it to carry a rifle and supplies for Run-n-Gun matches, so it typically will be carrying about 30-45 pounds worth of rifle, ammo, water and additional layers of clothing. In training I've loaded it up to 45 pounds in kettlebells so far and it's showing no signs of wear. I had it out in a light-to-medium rain for about 3 hours and everything inside remained dry. The pack itself dried out quickly and with no ill effects. If I could change one thing about it, I would like to see the main portion of the scabbard stiffened up so it doesn't collapse from the weight of what's in the pack, as it is difficult to remove and insert a rifle once other supplies are packed. (knowing there's nothing that can be done to stiffen the roll-up portion.) Would buy this one again. I'm already looking to buy another Eberlestock pack for other ventures.
It worked perfectly held my rifle everything I needed for a day hunt
Had it out in the elements and it’s an absolute awesome piece of gear for camping, hunting, or anything else you could imagine!
Fits everything I need for the hunt.
Great pack. Well thought out pockets and smartly designed. Great overnight up to 3 day pack and lots of room in the rifle scabbard. The micro-suede fabric is super quiet. Highly recommended!!
I found the pack to be well made, very comfortable and very durable. Some poor judgement on my part resulted in me having to bush brush uphill through creosote bush for a considerable distance, and this bag withstood all the snags. Found a bunch of leaves and twigs in the water bottle pocket but no tears, no pulls, no problems. My only complaint is I wish it was a little bit larger.
Been looking for years for a bag to easily carry around audio equipment. Finally have a place to put my boom and light stand on my back. Cannot believe I waited as long as I did
I used in the first time in the field this past week. Carries everything I needed for an overnight in the woods and the scabbard is even better than anticipated. Every pocket is in just the right place to give easy access to smaller items as well as room for larger. Well done!
I always thought a pack was a pack. I thought heavy uncomfortable packs were just part of the "experience." I couldn't have been more wrong. I used cheap packs that never sat right on my frame. I love camping, multiday hunts, etc. But I always hated carrying all of the bare necessities. The first thing I did was load up my X1 Euro as if I were going in a 2-3 day hunt. Totalling approximately 50 pounds, with rifle just over 60 pounds. I dreaded putting it on my back. Once on, it felt like I only had a 15 pound pack on. I was AMAZED. I have yet to truly test it, but the 3 block walk was near effortless compared to the "cheap" packs I've had previously. We'll see how durable Eberlestock is, but based on what I've seen as far as stitching, I have great confidence this will serve me well for MANY years. Eberlestock or nothing.