- Total Volume: 2,175 c.i. (c.i. does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5.75 lbs
- Dimensions main bag: 24H x 11.25W x 10.5D
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W, with a 24" circumference opening
- The patented centerline Backscabbard is wider with a new compression-style stability feature that holds virtually all hunting rifles stably, from lever to bolt action to AR-type rifles.
- Eberlestock's MOLLE-10 Padlock webbing matrix is 60% lighter than traditional MOLLE webbing, yet holds most standard 25mm MOLLE accessories.
- Comes with Gossamer lightweight polycarbonate frame, providing more support and well suited for packing heavier loads.
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness allows a custom fit to most torso lengths.
Have only used it to carry my gear to the range a few times, but it’s a great feeling back. Rifle holder is large enough for a rifle and bipod with no issues. Overall, nice pack.
I have only hiked with this a couple of times. And though there are quite a bit of attachment methods, there is just barely not enough. I put on the molle panel to roll up some sleeping bags, and though it works, it's a bit awkward. One or two more strips of molle attachment would be amazing on the sides. Other than that, the pack is as close to perfect as you can get. Just big enough for a few day excursion, loading a tent and a couple sleeping bags. If you're a dad, and will likely be carrying everything, this is the perfect pack to do so.
The supporting board inserted makes some pockets very hard to use, especially the one meant to hold the rifle.
Great pack. Is exactly what I was looking for. Should work great on my upcoming hunt in Wyoming.
Build quality is excellent, layout is extremely well thought out. I use this pack for both general hiking as well as hunting. The scabbard is easily able to fit a Tikka T3 Tac A1 with a bipod and optic or most any other rifle or shotgun I have tried so far.
Haven’t had a chance to take it in the field but it was exactly what I was looking for! Will hold all my gear and then some!
This is my second Eberlestock pack. I do love everything about the X1 Euro. The quality is second to none the amenities in the X1 Euro were all well thought out and practical, love the shelf for main compartment separation. Keep up the excellent quality Eberlestock.
Love the adjustable shoulder straps, perfect to get the pack situated just right. Great quality all around. The padding is fantastic. Great storage space and love the pocket divider. The only I don’t like about it is the molle. It’s cool because it makes it less military looking. It just doesn’t keep things as tight as regular molle and the weight savings is negligible