The fourth generation X1A3 comes with a number of improvements to the best selling X1 family of packs. With patent-pending Ripcord Tether & Quickdraw Backscabbard, this awesome all-around daypack has legions of hunters who swear by it.
- Big tubular front pockets that form a stable cradle for your bow.
- Centerline rifle scabbard. Improved, wide tapered profile scabbard holds all types of long guns, from Shotguns to ARs.
- Improved Ripcord Bow Tether provides excellent stability for bow carrying, and allows you to remove your bow while wearing the pack.
- Full-depth spotting scope pockets.
- Gossamer polycarbonate framesheet, providing more support and better suited for packing heavier loads. The frame is interchangeable with our tubular aluminum Intex II frame, so you can customize the fit and function of the pack to meet your personal preferences!
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness.
- Total Volume: 1,500 c.i. (c.i. does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5 lbs 13 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 22"h x 11"w x 9"d
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
Great pack, only complaint is the need for more small accessory pockets on the pack it self. Will easily accommodate either of my tactical riffles 338 lapua or 6.5 creedmore. I will reach out to eberlestock as I’m sure they will have recommendations on how to resolves my storage needs.
I am very happy with the products. I read some reviews before purchasing products and knew to expect a lot about the quality of items. I was not disappointed at all, in fact I was surprised about the extremely good quality of the products. The backpacks and accessories feel very strong, durable and versatile every way. I totally recommend Eberlestock!
Very nice quality pack,I have not tried it out but I am excited to.
I bought this for my husband for Christmas & we still can’t figure out how to get the bow on the bag. Instructions in the box would be great! There was also complaints about the weight of the bag. Only time will tell if he warms up to it.