- Intex ll aluminum frame.
- Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffels, drybags, and more.
- Full MOLLE webbing matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Three built in horizontal compression straps for securing your gear.
- Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
F1T (TALL VERSION) PRODUCT FEATURES
- Tall version is 3.5" taller than the regular size
- Designed for those with extra-long torsos or prefer higher load-lifter straps
- Tall Mainframe is compatible with the same accessories and packs as regular Mainframe
REGULAR PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 26"h x 11"w
TALL PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 11"w
If I am to mention a single backside, it's that the metal frame is hidden inside fabric and you cannot use it directly to strap things to it, but it's just a minor flaw of a great carrying system.
Lightweight frame great fit. only done practice hike testing it out. Feels great looking forward to next hunt to use it.
Would be nice to have 4 anchor points on each side. Maybe 1 top and bottom also. Otherwise nice pack! Waiting on batwings to add.
Haven’t had a chance to use it hunting but have been using for the MTNTOUGH 45-70 Fitness program to start getting ready for next year’s Colorado hunting trip. Extremely comfortable and the customizability of this pack is next to none!
Looks good and fits good. It seems comfortable and light weight. Hopefully I will get a chance to test it out soon.
To be used as a back-country hauler for my portable capstan winch, and primarily as a rifle pack for regular ski trips patroling the property. Excellent quality, fit and finish.
Great products and fast shipping through Eberlestock.
Female hunting gear is difficult to come by. I purchased this bag as a gift for a female hunter after an extensive conversation with the customer service team at eberlestock. This pack fit my girlfriend who stands at 5'6" and 130lbs at best. I must point out that I don't own one of these myself and I was envious of how comfortable she was hauling gear in Southern Arizona.
Good quality very comfortable haven’t used in the field yet but no question it will do what it’s made for