- Intex ll aluminum frame.
- Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffels, drybags, and more.
- Full MOLLE webbing matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Three built in horizontal compression straps for securing your gear.
- Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
F1T (TALL VERSION) PRODUCT FEATURES
- Tall version is 3.5" taller than the regular size
- Designed for those with extra-long torsos or prefer higher load-lifter straps
- Tall Mainframe is compatible with the same accessories and packs as regular Mainframe
REGULAR PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 26"h x 11"w
TALL PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 11"w
I purchased the F1 frame to carry my climbing sticks and gear for saddle hunting. This frame is awesome. Weight is distributed evenly and very easy to adjust. Molle webbing all over for more packs. Best frame I’ve gotten.
Just received my pack last week . Wore out the other day to test out ... awesome ! Glad to support a free state manufacturing company! Spend the money for a well built pack and support a free state company . Vote with your dollar . I love the modularity of this pack system . Waiting for “batwing” pack accessory to come back in stock to add to my personal system . Am recommending to my hunting buddies.
I have been training with the pack on short hikes, 4 miles. Seems like a great pack weighing it down with water jugs. The only suggestion is that the downward adjustability of the shoulder harness be made three levels lower to get to the fit you describe in your fitting video. Otherwise waiting for your availability of the wider longer padded belt, the scabbard, some ties, and scabbard cover that you are running behind on production. Hope you get it all in before the fall. very happy with what I have so far and think the wider longer padded belt will be a great addition.
Have a lot of there packs love them love my F1 LOVE all there products 👍