- Volume: 1012 c.i. / 16.58L
- Weight: 3.80 lbs
- Dimensions: 21.25"H x 11.25"W x 7.5"D
- Scabbard Dimensions 23.5" H x 11" W
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame semi-automatics
- Carbine scabbard for smaller-scale semi autos. Scabbard length = 19” compact mode; 23.5” extended mode.
- Use our Small Reversible Rain Cover for weather protection
Perfect "Get Home Bag". All the essentials I need fit in this bag perfectly.
Built very well
The fit is amazing and breathable, very ergonomic!
Nothing but good things to say for the most part reference this bag. Cost, yes, seems a bit high but at least the quality seems to be there. Time will tell. Only thing missing for me was for the CCW pocket to have some loop velcro sewn to the inside so you could better mount a velcro backed holster in there. There's no way to really secure a holster in the compartment and I'm not real comfortable just stashing a loaded weapon without having a cover on the trigger guard.
This pack is awesome! It fits my PC9 takedown without the scabbard extended. It was a little snug at first but the pack has broken in and now I don't have to fight it to get the PC9 in there. Also, theres a spot for 33 round Glock magazine and two 17 rounders. Great pack and the quality is awesome! I have 4 Eberlestock packs and all of them are good quality!
Very well made. Durable and stylish
Amazing little pack, I love everything about it!
I was a little skeptical about how good the Little Trick could actually be, given the price. After using it for a few weeks now, I can genuinely say that it is well worth the investment! The size is perfect for daily use. I love the magnetic concealed carry compartment. It holds my Sig P365X Macro perfectly in place no matter how many times I take it on or off. The quality and adjustability of the shoulder straps is a very nice feature. The zippers, zipper pulls and grab handle are all very nice quality and I can’t see them wearing out any point in the near future if ever. Overall, the Little Trick is exactly everything I had hoped it would be and then some. Good job Eberlesock!
Love the quality and the size and features of this pack...get yourself one today !!
Use this bag for EDC to the office and out to less friendly areas - does everything I need it to, with just the amount of storage and features to carry my pistol, SBR, mags, computer, hydration, and extra layers. Excellent pack - buy with confidence.