- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
- Volume: 935 c.i.
- Weight: 2 lbs and 5 oz.
- Dimensions: 18"h x 9"w x 7"d
Initial remarks. It's a lite weight pack. Good straps. Will follow up
Great pack for day hiking. Great quality
H31 Bandit Pack
I used this for the last week on a vacation to central Oregon. This was a lot of bike riding and river trips. I strapped a first aid kit to the beaver tail flab and snugged it up. I also put on two Eberlestock pouches above the water bottle pouches. I slipped an ice pack into the bladder pouch and loaded it with water, snacks, and beverages. Worked awesome! i love the zipper pulls and the full clamshell design. Pads worked great for venting on my back, and the straps were very comfortable. This is a daily go-to pack!!
I wanted a smaller pack to carry while I'm training my new GSP and this bag has been everything I wanted it to be. I really like the narrow profile that is helpful walking through trees/thicker forest. Considering a second one for EDC because it makes my main bag feel too big. Another great pack to go with my H7 and F1 Mainframe.