- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
- Volume: 935 c.i.
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 18"h x 9"w x 7"d
I wanted to get a smaller back that I could travel with, hold in my hand with my backpacking back on. I had a 32L before, a great pack but I felt too much like a backpacking tourist when I went into town with it. So far the bandit has been almost perfect, I love it's slim design and how expandable it is. I can add pouches like my medkit to the molle on the sides and gain a lot of space. The water bottle holder is perfect for my thermos. It strips down to be really inconspicuous. the top pouch is a great size with a good amount of space. The one thing that doesn't quite work for me is that my small 13" laptop is a bit too large and pushes out the sides. Obviously it was not designed for this but it's something that I notice. It still however ends up fitting. Great pack!
This is an awesome bag, very well put together, the only thing I don’t like is that it was much smaller than I had anticipated. If you have the inside full the outer pockets are basically useless.
Great bag for short range expeditions. Easily carries food, water, various dog leashes, and has a spot for a med pouch as well.
Tough little pack for a day excursion or EDC. It's small, unobtrusive, light and comfortable to carry. I'm very pleased with this pack.
Very well made. Could be slightly wider to hold regular file folder or laptop