- Intex ll aluminum frame.
- Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffels, drybags, and more.
- Full MOLLE webbing matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Three built in horizontal compression straps for securing your gear.
- Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
F1T (TALL VERSION) PRODUCT FEATURES
- Tall version is 3.5" taller than the regular size
- Designed for those with extra-long torsos or prefer higher load-lifter straps
- Tall Mainframe is compatible with the same accessories and packs as regular Mainframe
REGULAR PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 26"h x 11"w
TALL PRODUCT INFO
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 11"w
Great frame very adjustable. I fits me perfectly thanks
Purchased the F1 mainframe recently. Used it for a short hike, my vapor 7500 strapped to it smoothly. Frame is extremely comfortable with many adjustments. It carried my gear well. Strongly recommend!
I have a toddler and baby on the way, so I wanted to find an alternative to suitcases that would free up my hands. I packed a week of family clothes in the Vapor 7500, an absurd number of pillows in the J3DB zip-on dry bag, and strapped them to the frame. In addition to free hands, it was much easier to get up and down stairs or other obstacles. My wife hated the idea, but, after actually going on a trip, EVEN SHE had to admit it worked really well. (I wish I'd taken a picture. Will do next time and update this post, if possible.)
Amazed at the comfort of my F1 frame with heavy loads. Also like how lightweight the frame is
Best fitting harness I've used bar none. When adjust right the pack feels better than any heavy load should feel.