Watch the in-depth pack overview video below.
The F1 Mainframe represents what is arguably the greatest innovation in modern pack making, the holy grail of a great modular pack system. But unlike any other pack system, with this load bearing workhorse as a base, you can build a true ultra-light pack simply by adding one of our J2DB Dry Bags.
The F1 is one of the primary base-platforms for the EMOD -- the Eberlestock Modular System, and it works with an ever-growing number of complimentary accessories. Add components of your choice, and the Mainframe can function as a freight pack, day pack, or all-around utility pack. For hunting, it transforms to a meat hauler within seconds
- Intex ll aluminum frame.
- Zippered attachment points compatible with our duffels, drybags, and more.
- Full MOLLE webbing matrix covers main panel to attach scabbards, pouches, etc.
- Three built in horizontal compression straps for securing your gear.
- Adjustable ladder harness system. Makes customizing the fit quick and easy
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty.
F1T (TALL VERSION) FEATURES
- Tall version is 3.5" taller than the regular size
- Designed for those with extra-long torsos or prefer higher load-lifter straps
- Tall Mainframe is compatible with the same accessories and packs as regular Mainframe
- Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 26"h x 11"w
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 11"w
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PACK WITH COMPATIBLE ADD-ONS
- The Transformer is ideal for day or overnight hunt trips. Stay organized but still have a frame to haul meat.
- Use 2 Batwings when you plan to go in light and come out heavy. Stay quick, light and mobile with the Batwings. They are intuitive and make packing out meat simple.
- Pair with the Spike Duffel or Dry Bag with Batwings for a 2-4 day hunt. Pack all of your gear into the backcountry and when you reach camp and drop your gear, unzip the duffel or dry bag and hunt in your ultralight Batwing setup.
- If you like the organization and function of a backpack, the Little Big Top is the ideal choice for a 2-5 day trip. Allows for top-loading or front-loading access and use the Mainframe when it is time for some heavy lifting.
- The Big Top is ideal for those who want to get out and stay out for extended 5-10 backcountry stays.
- For a 5-10 hunt, use the Dry Bag and Little Big Top. Pack all of your gear into the backcountry and when you reach camp and drop your gear, unzip the dry back and hunt in your compact Little Big Top setup.
F1 Mainframe With Batwings--The Most Advanced Backcountry Pack
F1 Mainframe Product Video
I need assistance, no information on how to attach other items! Call me, 7403523758
Gotta give it a 5 because of versatility and over all quality. Amazing. Had to strip down a bunch of non essentials for my purposes but having them handy is great. So many multi uses
Solid workmanship. What I like about the pack is the ability to use it as a multi-function pack by just adding different bags / packs. Great product!
Part one review, first off excellent customer service. I was looking for pack for day pack and meat hauling pack, f1 seemed to be what I was looking for, set up with batwings and zip in panel. Will be using this fall for mountain mule deer hunt and sheep hunt, will do review after hunts let everyone know how it work out, good or not so good.
Very impressed with main frame pack. I have added some accessories to meet my needs for hunting. Would highly recommend this pack. By far my favorite pack. I’m 5’8” and 170 lbs. pack rides perfectly on my back.