- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- New patent pending weapon-stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame semi-automatics.
- Carbine scabbard for smaller-scale semi autos. Scabbard length = 19” compact mode; 23.5” extended mode.
- Total Volume: 1,140 c.i.
- Weight: 3 lbs and 9 oz.
- Dimensions main bag: 19"h x 11"w x 7"d
* This pack is not hip belt compatible.
I received an Eberlestock backpack as a gift for Christmas but the person gifting it to me got the wrong one. I reached out via email to Eberlestock immediately after Christmas to see what I should do for an exchange, since the desired product is currently on back order. I heard nothing back. A week later I sent another request and soon received a message saying someone would be in touch. To date I have still heard nothing back regarding my desire to exchange the product until getting this request for a review. Seems timely. I am still hoping to hear from someone soon.
Bag was better than expected. The best quality and attention to detail I’ve seen coming out of a manufacturer. Will def get tons of use and a long lifetime out of any Eberlestock bag
While I haven't used it for its CC purpose, I can say it's well set up to travel securely and conveniently with laptops and other gear. The top pocket has convenient mag pouches, but they doubled well for my cellphone battery extender. Pen holders help keep your writing utensils organized. A hidden pocket fits and innocuously stores ID or other small documents. The main compartment is easily fully opened if you need ready access to stuff at the bottom. There's molle to attach additional pockets for organizing more equipment. Above all, it's comfortable and durable.
Pretty great pack overall. I would prefer to have a more MOLLE webbing near the bottom along the face so I could add a pouch and make it appear more like the normal shape of an everyday backpack. Other than that, great.
Great bag, fits bullpup really well and carries the weight evenly.
It's everything I was expecting in the Little Trick. Just enough admin pocket room, the inside molle is real handy for any extra pouches I need too.
Gray is good 👍🏽
First they are American company building the best bags and gear for Americans!
Hell even if they were made overseas, the quality, design and attention to detail makes them top notch.
A lot of the features are “weird“ When compared to others but when you have it in your hand, you see the genius in the design. I will pretty much only be buying Eberlestock bags for all of my kits here on out.
There is NO company producing greater quality items like yours!!!