The Most Versatile Pack Ever Created
The F5 Switchblade is a great EDC pack that keeps a low profile, while maximizing space and organization. Open the top lid pocket and you will find two magazine pouches, and other small organizing features.
The front of the pack features an over sized pocket for quick access to your important items. On each side is a pair drawstring cup holder pockets, as well as a side zip pocket, big enough for a spotting scope, small tripod, or other long items. Inside you will find a document divider for an iPad, laptop, other electronics or even a short-barreled rifle.
EMOD Compatible: order ACH Hookup Kit to attach pack to F1 or M1 frame systems.
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- New patent pending weapon-stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame automatics.
- Hipbelt compatible.
- Total Volume: 1720 c.i.
- Weight: 3 lbs 10 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 20"h x 12"w x 8"d
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
This is my on and off duty bag. Materials used are of great quality. If I could add anything to pack it would only be an external pouch or simply change the location of the top zipper. Instead of it being on the backside I would find it easier to use on the topside
In my opinion, great pack, but missing two things:
1. Add an external large pocket (like on the Little Big Trick) on the main compartment panel. I use use this pack for travel. While the two external side pockets are great for H2O, etc. A slightly larger pocket would allow for stuffing gloves, quick and easy snacks/food, maps, etc. Maybe even my binoculars or radio.
2. While the pack works well without a hip belt, I did find myself frustrated when i went into moderate jog and found the pack bouncing up and down and unstable. Adding a simple two inch wide waist strap that can be tucked into the side corners and accessible when needed would be ideal for that quick and fast stabilization. Additionally, the two inch wide could also accommodate for the tomahawk pistol clip and may need a molly or two, but now, wouldn't that be ideal!
Well made , super functional. Good value for the price.
Great quality, well organized, a bit big for an EDC pack.
I chose switchblade for its size, compact design and ruggedness. Well placed attachment points for attaching external bags and pouches. The concealed pistol pouch is nice. I really like the shoulder straps and the design of how those adjust along with optional hip belt. It’s a tough pack. Roomy interior, easy to organize, great hydration pouch that is easy to access even when pack is full. Customer service is great too. For the price, all I will say is that I think its a great value.