The Most Versatile Pack Ever Created
The F5 Switchblade is a great EDC pack that keeps a low profile, while maximizing space and organization. Open the top lid pocket and you will find two magazine pouches, and other small organizing features.
The front of the pack features an over sized pocket for quick access to your important items. On each side is a pair drawstring cup holder pockets, as well as a side zip pocket, big enough for a spotting scope, small tripod, or other long items. Inside you will find a document divider for an iPad, laptop, other electronics or even a short-barreled rifle.
EMOD Compatible: order ACH Hookup Kit to attach pack to F1 or M1 frame systems.
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- New patent pending weapon-stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame automatics.
- Hipbelt compatible.
- Total Volume: 1720 c.i.
- Weight: 3 lbs 10 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 20"h x 12"w x 8"d
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
Love the pack. Perfect size, functionality and great quality. AND made is America! I’m extremely pleased. Thanks guys.
Great pack that is extremely comfortable. Recently took a three dat trip down in the Ozarks and this pack carried everything I needed. Multiple inside pockets and sleeves allowed me to organize the load and easily access what I needed when I needed it. Additionally, I use this pack as my EDC bag and carry everything I need with lots of extra space. I have listed after an Eberlestock pack for a while and only wish I had gotten it sooner. Now time to save for the next one!
The switchblade is an amazing everyday pack it holds way more then i first imagined and is really comfortable with the adjustable straps. I use it every single day.
Ordered the black pack. I currently own 3 Eberlestock packs and their build is top notch. The stitching and zippers are incredibly stout.