- Comes standard with a WX2L 2 Liter Source Tactical hydration bladder
- Two vertical compression straps
- One large zippered main compartment
- One small zippered, expandable exterior pocket
- Total Volume: 340 c.i.
- Weight: 1 lbs and 14 oz.
- Dimensions main bag: 17"l x 6.5"w x 5"d
Well built, good stitching. Will be testing it in my morning runs.
H7 Dagger Hydration Pack
Unbelievably heavy for a hydration pack, but it's clearly very durable. Best suspension system available for a hydration pack that I know of. Quality appears to be top notch as usual for Eberlestock. The pack is set up to be lashed to a larger pack. Considering that, Eberelestock, maybe make it out of a slightly less durable and lighter weight material?
100 times better than what my issued water source was!
I have enjoyed having a dagger on my bowhunting stalks as it allow for less in the pockets and hydration at the ready. In a tree stand, it holds calls, rangefinder and snacks as well. The material is quiet and durable. It is great that it comes in multiple colors and I even grab one on a mountain bike ride.