- Tūris: 1 725 c.i. (neįskaitant makšties tūrio)
- Svoris: 5,60 svaro
- Matmenys: 20H x 10,5W x 9,5D6
- Maštuko matmenys: 34 "L x 10" W, su 24" perimetro anga
- Patobulinta vidurinės linijos šautuvo makštis talpina visų tipų ilgus ginklus, nuo šautuvų iki AR
- Didelės vamzdinės priekinės kišenės sudaro stabilų lanko lopšį
- Atnaujinta Ripcord Bow Tether sistema užtikrina puikų stabilumą ir leidžia nusiimti lanką nešiojant pakuotę
- Viso gylio taikiklio kišenės
- Gossamer polikarbonato rėmo lakštas suteikia papildomą atramą pakuojant sunkesnius krovinius ir yra keičiamas su mūsų vamzdiniu aliuminio Intex rėmu, todėl galite pritaikyti pakuotės pritaikymą ir funkciją pagal savo asmeninius pageidavimus
- Vertikaliai reguliuojami pečių diržai
I bought this for my son for hunting and he loves it. What a great purchase
I usually hunt a 1/2 day at a time. I have added the extra side pack and the hydration system. I will have to look for things to fill it up. Plenty of room. It exceeded my expectations.
Love the pack and cannot wait to use it on a Wyoming mule deer hunt!
Very nice pack wish it had a few more inter pockets, like the long outside ones for tri and optics
Have not officially used this yet. I did pack it up including my rifle and then my bow. Carried it around the property and it seems comfortable and robust.
I’ve been a Eberlestock user, for years, with several of their packs and jackets. If ever asked, I’ll push their products. Well, I have a fellow coworker/brother in arms/good friend, that is an avid hunter. And for years, has offered me meat, from his hunts. I’ve offered to help with fuel, corn, or whatever, just to show my appreciation of the meat and time he has spent, hunting, cleaning, and getting it processed. Sooooo, I reached out to his wife and asked what could I do, to show my appreciation. She had no clue and suggested I didn’t have to do anything. That’s not how I am. She later mentioned about him going on a hunting trip, up north. That’s when I thought that he might could use a NICE/GOOD hunting style backpack, that he could carry either his bow, or his rifle. I researched the Eberlestock line and came up with the X1A3, ordered it, and got it in. The next day, I advised him that I needed to speak to him, next to my vehicle. I “fussed” at him (leading as if I was upset/mad) and as I opened the hatch of my Tahoe, handed him the box it was shipped in, and thanking him for what all he has done for me, for the last 20 plus years. He was very appreciative and proud of the pack. When he got home, he rigged it out some, and sent a picture of it, next to his camo and rifle/bow, thanking me for it.
Using pack for short hikes. Works well, seems well made and is comfortable. I carry a rifle in case I see a wild hog or coyote. Bolt action fits very well, scoped AR fits but barely, probably need a tactical pack for AR. Definitely recommend this pack for day hunting or short hikes.
The best equipment.
A very nice, well designed pack. The side pockets are a bonus feature for carrying a small tripod and spotting scope. The gun scabbard makes carrying a rifle in rough terrain easy and protects it as well. I highly recommend it for anyone that does a lot of walking.