We Care About Your Privacy
We respect your privacy. Therefore we never share or sell your personal information with any third parties. Any information collected through this site is intended to be used for this transaction only. Your personal information is secured via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Technology.
Eberlestock USA LLC
We can be contacted in writing at:
2900 Main st Boise Idaho 83702 or through our contacts section of this website
What personal information do we collect about you?
Personal information that we may process in connection with our products and services, if relevant, may include:
· Personal contact details for example name, contact details, email address and phone number.
· Records of your contact with us such as notes from telephone conversations, email correspondence and meetings at events.
· Products and services you buy from us, as well as have been interested in.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect personal information in the following ways:
· Website ‘cookies’: Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information. This information can be used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
· From you directly
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
· Purchasing our products and services and managing any aspect of that product or service
· To provide insight and analysis to help us improve products or services
What are the legal grounds for processing your personal information?
We rely on the following bases to use your personal information:
· Where it is needed to provide you with our products and service
When/how do we share your personal information?
We do not sell or share your information to third parties.
How long do we keep your information for?
We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information, please contact us.
How to contact us
· Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Write to us at 2900 Main st Boise Idaho 83702 stating your full name and contact details.