- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
- Volume: 935 c.i.
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 18"h x 9"w x 7"d
I recently purchased 2 of these, one for my wife and one for myself. We used them for the first time on a recent hunting trip. This pack was perfect. It held my hydration bladder, calls, first aid kit, gloves, face mask, rain suit etc...
We strapped our bags to our climbers to hike into our spots which was usually about 1 mile. The pack is small enough to not get in the way or get too heavy but just big enough to hold everything that we needed it to. Could not be happier.
H31 Bandit Pack
This is an awesome backpack that is relatively affordable compared to other similar style backpacks on the market. I like the flexibility that the molle webbing provides which allows you to customize it to suit your needs. Overall I am very satisfied and would consider buying another style of backpack from this brand when the need arises.
The quality and design of this pack are over the top. Definitely one of the best pieces of luggage that I have. Will be ordering another for more available mission options.