- Volume: 1,725 c.i. (does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5.60 lbs
- Dimensions: 20H x 10.5W x 9.5D
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W, with a 24" circumference opening
- Improved centerline rifle scabbard holds all types of long guns, from shotguns to ARs
- Large tubular front pockets form a stable cradle for your bow
- Updated Ripcord Bow Tether system provides excellent stability & allows you to remove your bow while wearing the pack
- Full-depth spotting scope pockets
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame sheet provides extra support for packing heavier loads and is interchangeable with our tubular aluminum Intex frame, so you can customize the fit & function of the pack to meet your personal preferences
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness
I do a lot off predator calling in winter time I carry bog pod turkey chair, rifle and
shooting sticks. I can carry rifle in the backpack rifle scabbard and put the turkey
chair and sticks where you carry a bow. Leaves hand more free for glassing and
nothing falling off my shoulders less noise and able to make more stands
Not going to be using it for a few months but it looks great and the purchase could not have been easier
I purchased this pack to use for both hunting (bow/rifle) and for hunter-style precision rifle matches. I love how there isn't a whole lot of "organizers" build into the pack, just big open spaces. Which allow for pouch organization of items (my preferred method), and space for the big things, support bags, tripods, etc. My only critic is I wish there was more molle on the pack, as I hang a lot of things from that. Looking forward to using it for the rest of the competition season and this fall's hunt!
Product arrived on time. Haven't used as of this text, but looking forward to using it during the spring turkey hunt.
Sales associates have always been pleasant to work with, very knowledgeable on products, and accessory recommendations.
One of the best packs I’ve had!
Can’t get over the comfort level even with a rifle in the scabboard. Can hardly tell it’s on your back. Keeping both arms free for the walk into the setup is a big plus…
Everything went as planned. I always knew where my package was. Great Job!! Vance
I'm giving this pack away as a Christmas gift so haveng used it but you can feel the quality of this bag when you put your hands on it. I looked it over closely and you could see its ruggedly built by American workers.
Wow what a pack! The quality of this bag is really good. Better than I thought it would be. I’ve got an sig cross with a vx5 scope and it fits perfectly in the built in rifle scabbard. Can’t wait to take this bag hunting!