- Volume: 835 c.i. / 13.68L
- Weight: 2.50 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.25H x 7W x 6.5D
- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
- Use our Small Reversible Rain Cover for weather protection
For me, this is a perfect small pack for EDC. It works great in combination with the Recon chest rig. Both are very well designed and constructed. The colors (grey chest and dry earth bandit) are aesthetically cool without looking like a Gravy Seal.
Very comfortable for all day use out on the mountain or in town hitting the gym.
Great little pack for EDC. Very lit by and comfortable. Perfect for small day hikes
I’ve used this bag for several day hikes along with the 3l bladder and it was just the right size. Bonus that I can say hunt with it or use to travel carry on. Very pleased with function and quality.
The Eberlestock Bandit backpack has truly exceeded all of my expectations. It all started when I initially purchased one for my hunting adventures, but little did I know that it would become an indispensable part of my everyday life. I was so enamored with its performance and versatility that I couldn't resist getting a second one in the grey color for my EDC needs.
Whether you're a seasoned hunter, a dedicated urban commuter, or someone who wants the best of both worlds, the Eberlestock Bandit caters to your unique lifestyle.
I love the bag. Wish it was a tiny bit wider and wish it came with a hip belt rather than having to purchasing it separate. Overall great bag for edc and a quick day hike.
Already took it on my first trip and was lightweight, comfortable, and easy access to everything ! Was a great fit floor the 2L osprey bladder I already had. Overall great buy!