- Volume: 4100 c.i.
- Scabbard Volume: 600 c.i.
- Weight: 10 lbs and 3 oz.
- Dimensions: 27"h x 12"w x 10"d
- Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W x 3"D
- Integrated Tactical Weapon Scabbard
- Stowable rain fly included
- Included buttcover with scabbard
- Intex II aluminum frame
Fits everything I need for a 5 day pack with room to spare
Very well made. Very sturdy pack with lot’s of space to pack your gear. I really like the fact that I can carry my weapons and water. Nice!
Great product! The frame fits perfectly.
Love the capacity of this pack and the versatility! Carried this pack on a hike on the Appalachian trail and it was perfect through and through! Although that was my friends pack its the reason why i bought my own and I’m looking forward to using mine on my next trip!
Excellent use of space and Full of excellent little tricks. Great access, great comfort.
Was super excited about getting it and nervous at the same time because I had not been able to find the pack to try it out. Kept reading the reviews and didn't see anything bad about it. After ordering the pack it arrived on time with out any issues. After I received my pack I put my equipment in it and put it on and I can definitely say it is the most comfortable pack I have ever worn. The frame is solid so it doesn't move around or squeak like the plastic frames do and the pack is pretty lightweight for what it has and is meant for. It holds all my equipment perfectly, the straps are high quality, and they have nice velcro on them to secure them so I don't have loose straps hanging around off my pack. Would 100% recommend this pack to anyone who is thinking about getting a G4. Eberlestock, you guys definitely went above and beyond.
The G4 operator has enough room for me to pack out a 5 day day hunt, organization is fantastic and has a ton of ways to snug your load down. I love the bag and can't wait to use it on my second hunt in 2 weeks.
Now comes why I only have it 4 stars... I absolutely suggest if you are going out for a multi day trip or hunt you must get some of the dry bags. I learned the hard way and had clothes in the lower part of the bag and they all ended up wet and near the camp fire to dry overnight...
The second suggestion is for Eberlestock. Please please please do these 3 things to make this bag the absolute ultimate bag.
1) give your customers the option when buying the bag as to the size hip belt they need. Having to buy another hip belt after purchasing such an expensive bag is just irritating...
2) waterproof all the zippers. My clothes got wet because of water intrusion from the front bottom pocket zipper that goes into the bottom main area.
3) make the webbing on the outer storage tube and mid back pockets real molle webbing. I wanted to attach my ifak on the back and my mag pouches on the side but the little molle webbing just wouldn't support it...
Just used this for the first time and I love it. Very comfortable and a bunch of space for gear.