- Volume: 1012 c.i.
- Weight: 3.80 lbs
- Dimensions: 21.25"H x 11.25"W x 7.5"D
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame semi-automatics
- Carbine scabbard for smaller-scale semi autos. Scabbard length = 19” compact mode; 23.5” extended mode.
First Eberlestock backpack and very impressed of the overall design and quality. Use it for EDC including bike rides and hikes.
This bag is great, high quality and is great for daily carry
Recommended by a friend, and did not disappoint. Very well made. Will be buying more Eberlestock products for certain.
This thing is great for jumping in the jeep and cutting trails. Keeps the essentials and hydration. With a few chainsaw tools.
I bought the switch blade first. And like a lot but needed another bag and this one is perfect for me.
Great gym bag!!
This truly is a little trick! The pistol pocket has two magazine pouches and is the perfect size. Very well designed and made.
Mine didn't come with a hip belt and wish it did, well suited for any gray-man application.
I do wish it was a tiny bit bigger but there is another larger size, and will probably get that one as well.
These packs are designed in Idaho, and made with good materials in Vietnam.
Was a little smaller than I expected in the main compartment. Narrow from front to back. For this reason I went back and also purchased a switchblade which is joust right for my daily needs. Will use the switchblade for when I don’t need more stowage. Quality on both is great!
Another quality pack!
The little trick will hold an 8.5" AR with a Standard pistol buffer. It's maxed out with that. The entire pack has a lot of structure, and is build with tough materials, except for the bottom of the pack where the barrel sits with the weight of the gun. This makes it a high wear point and will shorten the life of the pack significantly. This also makes it quite obvious that there is a barrel at the bottom of the bag. If you carry an SBR or AR Pistol, I highly recommend making an insert to protect the bag, or you'll be replacing it in short order.