- Volume: 835 c.i.
- Weight: 2.50 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.25H x 7W x 6.5D
- Laser-cut MOLLE panel on the front to attach exterior equipment
- Top organizational lid with mesh pouch for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Slot for an adjustable hip belt to carry added weight
- Main compartment unzips from top to bottom to allow full access
- Interior clip for securing the 2L or 3L Source® hydration bladders
Perfect size for a day pack, lightweight and extremely comfortable straps, the laser cut exterior pouch can fit a lightweight helmet if situated correctly. Overall a great pack.
A very well designed and functional pack. Perfect for my needs. Quick delivery and good service.
Light weight, perfect size.
High quality will be buying more
Found the quality and design of this to be very workable for my field use, like anything there is always room for improvement and the top carry handle does have this issue, looks and feels like it was an after thought in design, which leads owner to fabricate and modify the handle for better working conditions.
Carry’s great, comfortable on a long hike or around town. DWR coating kept bag dry in down pour. Perfect small size day pack.
This is a great little bag and built like a tank, just like all of Eberlestock’s offerings. If you’re waiting, don’t, pull the trigger and you
won’t be disappointed.
I am so glad I found your product. I purchased the Bandit and was honestly very impressed. I have placed my other 2 packs in the storage room. The Bandit does it and so much more. Purchasing the Gunslinger 2 next month. Thank you all for making such an awesome pack!!
Like all the Eberlestock packs I've used, the Bandit is a solid pack. Solid workmanship and solid stability when wearing it. I'm currently using it for rucking lighter loads and The Bandit wears solid with up to 30 lbs.