- Total Volume: 1,050 c.i.
- Weight: 3.60 lbs
- Dimensions main bag: 20.5H x 9W x 8D
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame automatics.
- Hipbelt compatible.
In all of the edc bags and back packs I’ve carried, this is by far the best one I’ve owned. I loved it so much I went back and also bought the Hercules luggage piece as well.
I purchased the Switchblade for an everyday carry backpack and it is perfect. Its very well built like other Eberlestock packs I have. The pocket carries my Glock 19 in a soft holster great and the magnet closure is tight and secure with no worries about it falling out. Heavy duty construction.
Two things that make this pack work for me. 1. No belly band, thank you. Tired of baby packs having one, useless. 2. Pocket set up on the inside is probably the best I have seen to date. Sewn inside side pockets awesome for stowing gear and not having everything end up on the bottom of the pack. Only one fix. I wish the outside pockets were bigger.
Perfect size and number of pockets to carry everything I need for work, for travel, and for a long range day hike.
6'5"/250# and its a great size.
I only wish there was a way to keep my ccw from sliding around in the conceal pocket. Not a deal breaker at all.
Unbelievable quality throughout the entire bag. The concealment pocket for my is deep and protected by the rare earth magnets. Love this bag!
I love every product I’ve gotten from Eberlestock. This pack exceeded my expectations and in conjunction with the 3L water pouch you are set for the day. I’ve put about 50lbs of gear/med and been out walking 8-10 miles. One thing you will notice is how comfortable this bag is. I think that is because of the attention to detail and will 100% be purchasing more products in the near future.
Use it every day as a gym bag right now. Versatile enough to use for most anything! Comfortable and fits perfect! I’ve had a few other bags but there is something about this one that screams awesome! I plan on using it for day hikes or vacation bag to carry around. The quality is excellent and zippers work perfectly!
This has to be the most well made, well thought out bag on the market! Well worth it!