- Built-in tubular aluminum Intex frame
- Oversized compression straps for heavy hauls
- Dual hydration compartments
- Quick-access pockets for spotting scopes & tripods
- Ample FlexChassis can be used as a seat or to fix bulky loads
- Compatible with the ARCG ButtBucket for compound bow carry
- Compatible with the A1SS & A2SS Side Scabbards for shotguns or rifle carry
- Volume: 1,830 c.i.
- Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz
- Dimensions (includes side wing pockets: 22.5”h x 16”w x 6”d
Very well made and it’s like it was made for my four climbing sticks and tree saddle platform. I’ll own this pack for a lifetime.
TJ from Kentucky
Works well for saddle hunting. There is room to strap climbing sticks and a platform to the back where they are almost enclosed by the side and bottom panels and straps. It is a well made pack.
Haven’t been able to utilize this in the field but love how it’s built! Excited fir season!
Bought for whitetail hunting SE wisconsin for November and later to haul clothes and animals. So far I really like it had a ton of room and can easily pack alot of layers and saddle platform with climbing sticks.
Just retired mil and been through a lot of duty back packs. Frame is solid. Padding is comfy. Feels light. Good stuff. Get some!
I specifically went with the X2 as a duty backpack because I carry 2 hydroflasks everyday, 1 cold brew, 1 water, and the side zipper pockets fit perfect.
Only thing I’d add to the pack is a pocket/storage organizer in the empty center of the pack. Looks sexy too! Feels like suede. I Carry about 25lbs a day as a duty pack. Feels good.