- Built-in tubular aluminum Intex frame
- Oversized compression straps for heavy hauls
- Dual hydration compartments
- Quick-access pockets for spotting scopes & tripods
- Ample FlexChassis can be used as a seat or to fix bulky loads
- Compatible with the ARCG ButtBucket for compound bow carry
- Compatible with the A1SS & A2SS Side Scabbards for shotguns or rifle carry
- Volume: 1,830 c.i.
- Weight: 4 lbs and 12 oz.
- Dimensions (includes side wing pockets: 22.5”h x 16”w x 6”d
After reading countless articles and watching a large number of videos on the topic of saddle hunting; I knew I wanted this pack.
It does everything I need it to do for a day trip, hunting (especially saddle), hiking, scouting, or any other outdoors activity.
It feels rugged which is very important to me considering the amount of money I spent on the bag. I do believe that I'll have this for a very long time yet only time will truly tell.
So far I am extremely pleased. Just looking at my pack gives me the motivation to pack some food and water along with hiking gear and get outside.
Phenomenal quality, quiet and light weight and the skye pattern is awesome. Highly recommend this pack to anyone who is carrying sticks and a platform into the woods with them. I have more room in this pack than I know what to do with for a mountain whitetail hunter. Thanks Eberlestock
I’ve been though two other packs trying to find one that works for saddle hunting. This carries four mini beast sticks, a predator platform, saddle very well. The frame works great. Plenty of room in the main pack for extra cloths, molle on the side is great for attaching a saw and IFAK. I’m 6’1” with normal proportions and it fits well. The loden fabric is reasonable quiet.
I wish it was molle on the belt as the current pouches don’t really make adding a holster an option.