X1A3 + Nosegunner | SKYE Discounted Bundle
This awesome all-around daypack has legions of hunters who swear by it
The X1A3: The #1 Weapon Carry Pack Under $200
Capable of carrying a compound bow and full-length rifle at the same time, the fourth generation X1A3 comes with a number of improvements. An exterior front pocket allows you to stash easy-to-access accessories. Tubular side pockets mean you can retrieve your spotting scope without removing your weapons. The large back storage compartment easily holds a hydration bladder and jacket. The latest addition to our best-selling X1 family is the perfect all-around daypack. It’s no wonder why the X1A3 has legions of hunters who swear by it.
- Improved centerline rifle scabbard holds all types of long guns, from shotguns to ARs
- Large tubular front pockets form a stable cradle for your bow
- Updated Ripcord Bow Tether system provides excellent stability & allows you to remove your bow while wearing the pack
- Full-depth spotting scope pockets
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame sheet provides extra support for packing heavier loads and is interchangeable with our tubular aluminum Intex frame, so you can customize the fit & function of the pack to meet your personal preferences
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness
- Volume: 1,500 c.i. (does not include scabbard volume)
- Weight: 5 lbs 13 oz
- Dimensions: 22"h x 11"w x 9"d
The A2CP Nosegunner is the perfect backcountry binocular or camera chest-pack. It has a handy layout, with zippered side pockets that are perfect for small flashlights, game calls, etc., and a zippered interior pouch and divider for safe stowage of other small items. The Nosegunner fits most mid-size and smaller binoculars, and is also handy for cameras and other items that you want quick and easy access to.
The 3D mesh harness is very comfortable and ultra-breathable and can be worn under a pack -- or removed if you're carrying the Nosegunner with our APSK Pouch Chest Mount Kit. The back panel on the harness features a MOLLE/PALS compatible webbing matrix, allowing you to attach accessories such as an A3SB Saddle Bag (with hydration), or one of our scabbards.
On the back side of the Nosegunner, you'll see a built-in holster for a handgun or rangefinder.
- 3D mesh harness
- MOLLE compatible shoulder harness
- Pistol/rangefinder holster
- Magnetic main compartment
- Two side zipper slip pockets for those small essential items
- Compatible with our APSK chest suspension kit
- Secure integrated bino tether
- Weight: 1 lbs 3 oz
- Dimensions: 8"h x 7.5"w (top) / 6.5"w (bottom) x 3.5"d