Watch the in-depth pack overview video below.
The S45 Big Trick: A great looking everyday-carry pack with an edgy, modern executive style. With two interior sleeves for laptop and documents, they're perfect for going to the office, school, or travel. And they have some hidden attributes that you'd expect from Eberlestock: for those who aren't satisfied with the conventional, these are innovative concealed weapons packs, with a quick-access built-in pistol holster as well as the ability to carry various carbines or, in the case of the Big Trick, a full-scale folding sniper rifle.
The zip-away top allows full-frontal and top access to the main compartment; pull the zippers to quickly unveil a carbine or folded rifle. The Big Trick has a full-featured organizer array in the top pocket and an intuitive, easy-access layout. Expandable bottom increases overall volume and lengthens the scabbard, allowing you to customize the pack for load size and weapon length.
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness and hip belt.
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- New patent pending weapon-stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame semi-automatics.
- Scabbard suitable for various M4-class semi autos, 11” barrel length and shorter, or folding scoped rifle in the extended mode. Scabbard length: 23.5” compact mode; 29” extended mode.
- Total Volume: 1,920 c.i.
- Weight: 5 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 27"h x 13"w x 7"d
S27 Little Trick and S45 Big Trick Product Overview
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
love the bag. My pistol fits perfectly. Carry's everything I need.
What else needs to be said?!!? I have been shooting competition and general hunting and practical rifle shooting hobby for multiple decades! There isn’t a better made pack!