The F65 Little Big Top pack is an outstanding mountaineering style pack that can be easily attached to the F1 Mainframe or M1 Carrier Frame using the zippers or buckles on the sides of the pack. The Shoulder Harness, Hipbelt, and Gossamer frame sheet can be removed if being used with the F1 or M1 which brings the weight down to 3 1/2 lbs. The Little Big Top features a dry-bag style roll-top, a large frontal opening, and a lightweight, but extremely tough, construction.
- Expandable roll top entry
- Front and side compression straps. When combined with the Mainframe pack these straps will compress and hold quarters, duffels, and any other gear you need to carry.
- Vertically adjustable harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- MOLLE-10 matrixes hold traditional MOLLE accessories while weighing 60% less than standard 25mm MOLLE arrays.
- Easy to attach guns to the side of the pack, with the butt in the bottom pocket and held to pack with compression/grapple straps.
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame.
- Compressed Volume: 2,300 c.i.
- Total (Expanded) Volume: 3,800 c.i.
- Weight: 5 lbs 1 oz
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 24"h x 12"w x 7"d
Bought this pack for my girlfriend before her weekend camping trip with friends. She loved it because it’s lightweight with the capability for a great deal of expansion when needed.
Very reliable pack. I use it for SAR and have been on some grueling hikes with it and it was very comfortable. Has a good capacity. I recently paired it with the Mainframe, Batwings and a scarab for a upcoming hunting trip.