The F65 Little Big Top pack is an outstanding mountaineering style pack that can be easily attached to the F1 Mainframe or M1 Carrier Frame using the zippers or buckles on the sides of the pack. The Shoulder Harness, Hipbelt, and Gossamer frame sheet can be removed if being used with the F1 or M1 which brings the weight down to 3 1/2 lbs. The Little Big Top features a dry-bag style roll-top, a large frontal opening, and a lightweight, but extremely tough, construction.
- Expandable roll top entry
- Front and side compression straps. When combined with the Mainframe pack these straps will compress and hold quarters, duffels, and any other gear you need to carry.
- Vertically adjustable harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- MOLLE-10 matrixes hold traditional MOLLE accessories while weighing 60% less than standard 25mm MOLLE arrays.
- Easy to attach guns to the side of the pack, with the butt in the bottom pocket and held to pack with compression/grapple straps.
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame.
- Compressed Volume: 2,300 c.i.
- Total (Expanded) Volume: 3,900 c.i.
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 28"h x 12"w x 7"d
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
The only pack I could find with Military ruggedness and high-end civilian ergonomics that still weighs the same as ultralight civilian packs. Literally the best pack on the market. Distributes weight well and is fully adjustable.
Your pack arrived just a day before I left for a hunting trip. After opening the shipping box, I adjusted my pack as per your video instructions. Since I wasn't flying out until the morning,I unloaded my duffle I was going to take and repacked my gear into the F65. Everything fit perfectly. I even had more room if I needed to take more gear but it was not needed. The compression straps and top loader made my gear fit into a nice tight package. The F65 pack has been the best pack I have used, extreme comfort and steadiness. By the way, the hunt was a success with Axis deer harvested. You guys make an amazing product. Looking forward to do business with you in the future. Just wished shipping to Hawaii wasn't so high.
Used the little big top in combination with the main frame. Carried it empty for most of a desert big Horn sheep hunt in Nevada and heavy once. Carried weight well, loved the versatility of the mainframe, pack combination. I will be carrying it for many years to come.
I was finally able to purchase the pack with the black Friday discounts. Overall the pack is very sturdy without being too heavy. The rolltop was the main reason for my purchase. I previously had the Transformer with the mainframe, but I ran out of room for multi-day trips. The little big top fit all my gear and then some. Highly recommended for day use or multi-day hunts.
I've used this pack with the fanny pack when camping and paired with the Mainframe & Fanny pack when hunting late season. It literally holds everything. I absolutely love the roll top and front entry.