The F65 Little Big Top pack is an outstanding mountaineering style pack that can be easily attached to the F1 Mainframe or M1 Carrier Frame using the zippers or buckles on the sides of the pack. The Shoulder Harness, Hipbelt, and Gossamer frame sheet can be removed if being used with the F1 or M1 which brings the weight down to 3 1/2 lbs. The Little Big Top features a dry-bag style roll-top, a large frontal opening, and a lightweight, but extremely tough, construction.
- Expandable roll top entry
- Front and side compression straps. When combined with the Mainframe pack these straps will compress and hold quarters, duffels, and any other gear you need to carry.
- Vertically adjustable harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- MOLLE-10 matrixes hold traditional MOLLE accessories while weighing 60% less than standard 25mm MOLLE arrays.
- Easy to attach guns to the side of the pack, with the butt in the bottom pocket and held to pack with compression/grapple straps.
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame.
- Compressed Volume: 2,300 c.i.
- Total (Expanded) Volume: 3,900 c.i.
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 28"h x 12"w x 7"d
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
Extremely rugged and durable. Many packing, storage options. Useful camo pattern. Not the best fit for me, but I suspect this would be any pack due to my height. Nonetheless, it is comfortable for the first 5 or so miles of a trek.
Very comfortable loaded out about 30lbs of gear for spike camping. Move weight well.
Bought this bag to use for multi day hunting and backpacking. I haven't gotten to use it yet but I have played with it alot and I love it. Very comfortable, and made well. Plenty of room for my gear. I recommend it.
Bought this pack for my girlfriend before her weekend camping trip with friends. She loved it because it’s lightweight with the capability for a great deal of expansion when needed.
Very reliable pack. I use it for SAR and have been on some grueling hikes with it and it was very comfortable. Has a good capacity. I recently paired it with the Mainframe, Batwings and a scarab for a upcoming hunting trip.