The F65 Little Big Top pack is an outstanding mountaineering style pack that can be easily attached to the F1 Mainframe or M1 Carrier Frame using the zippers or buckles on the sides of the pack. The Shoulder Harness, Hipbelt, and Gossamer frame sheet can be removed if being used with the F1 or M1 which brings the weight down to 3 1/2 lbs. The Little Big Top features a dry-bag style roll-top, a large frontal opening, and a lightweight, but extremely tough, construction.
- Expandable roll top entry
- Front and side compression straps. When combined with the Mainframe pack these straps will compress and hold quarters, duffels, and any other gear you need to carry.
- Vertically adjustable harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- MOLLE-10 matrixes hold traditional MOLLE accessories while weighing 60% less than standard 25mm MOLLE arrays.
- Easy to attach guns to the side of the pack, with the butt in the bottom pocket and held to pack with compression/grapple straps.
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame.
- Compressed Volume: 2,300 c.i.
- Total (Expanded) Volume: 3,900 c.i.
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 28"h x 12"w x 7"d
How To Properly Fit And Adjust Your Pack
I was finally able to purchase the pack with the black Friday discounts. Overall the pack is very sturdy without being too heavy. The rolltop was the main reason for my purchase. I previously had the Transformer with the mainframe, but I ran out of room for multi-day trips. The little big top fit all my gear and then some. Highly recommended for day use or multi-day hunts.
I've used this pack with the fanny pack when camping and paired with the Mainframe & Fanny pack when hunting late season. It literally holds everything. I absolutely love the roll top and front entry.
F65 Little Big Top
Using this bag as a smaller ruck for military operations in the Middle East and it’s great. I will be Buckling to the F1 mainframe with batwings zipped to the F65/F1 for packing out elk, muleys, bear, and so on. This pack handles well, very comfortable, and can hold a ton of gear by itself. I’m an Eberlestock customer for life. The pride they put into their products shows with how well they’re built.
Hauled 7 days of gear in and 5 HEAVY loads of meat out. Was comfortable and manageable for every trip and bag didn't show any signs of stretch after everything was hauled. Great pack.