- Volume: 2,400 c.i.
- Weight: 4.40 lbs
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs
- Dimensions: 35H x 11.25W x 7.5D
- Roll Top design for top loading access
- Full frontal zipper for front loading access
- Interior sleeves for dual hydration bladders
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- Detachable harness and hip belt for attachment to frame systems
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- Waterproof zippers and roll top for peak water resistance.
- Constructed of Aramid fabric to be extremely lightweight and durable.
It is my EDC bag as well as my hunting bag. Have not taken it on a hunt yet but has been holding up great for EDC use. Light enough that it doesn't take a toll plus the added back support is nice.
Top notch pack.
Perfect lightweight backpack,good for 1-3 days hiking or camping,love it.
Fantastic bag so far! Really like the roll top and easy access front zipper.
I bought it on sale. A week later they discontinued them and dropped the price $30. They didn't know that a week earlier?????
Very comfortable harness, especially the hip belt where I carry most of my trail weight. Appears to be a good weekend bag as the volume wouldn’t support one of my cold weather bags. I love the sturdy fabric and easy moving zippers. I’m adding a top lid/Fanny pack for convenience.
Nice simple pack with one large chamber which is expandable with the roll-top cover. Really does take quite a bit more when rolled out. It also came with a hard removable insert that keeps it rigid so it doesn’t sag against your back when it’s not full. I already have the J51 Warhammer and G1 little brother which are amazing but was looking for something in-between. Very happy with all my Eberlestock products. I don’t think I’ll ever buy a pack from anyone else!
The pack is awesome and the best quality I have had.
Bought this as a smaller day pack for scouting and small hunting trips. Looks and feels quality! Can’t wait to take it out and use it!
My third Eberlestock pack. Great quality! Wish it had MOLLE on it. Pack will be for wife or daughter on camping trips.