- Volume: 2,400 c.i.
- Weight: 4.40 lbs
- Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs
- Dimensions: 35H x 11.25W x 7.5D
- Roll Top design for top loading access
- Full frontal zipper for front loading access
- Interior sleeves for dual hydration bladders
- Vertically adjustable shoulder harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- Detachable harness and hip belt for attachment to frame systems
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- Waterproof zippers and roll top for peak water resistance.
- Constructed of Aramid fabric to be extremely lightweight and durable.
Used this pack on a 36 mile adventure through Havasu falls and it worked out great. Hauled all my gear In, felt sturdy, well built. I even unloaded it and used as my day hiking pack when we were out exploring the waterfalls. I added a few of the Eberlestock pouches to the side and the double threat pouch for my water and was good to go.
I purchased the kite and Mainframe. I really like both and think they’re top notch. Would definitely recommend both to anybody in the market for a nice daypack (Kite) and gear hauler (Mainframe).
Works fine. Medium size pack. Light. Fit is excellent. My other pack is a Just One.
Bought this pack for my gal. Great pack, she loves it! Durable, ergonomic, and fits everything and then some
This is my second Eberlestock backpack, first was a gunslinger 2 (20/10 stars on that if you have the budget), wanted something lighter and more every day bag. The kite fits that role for me so I purchased one . Quality/durability/design, I am impressed with the bag so far !
Eberlestock has proved time and time again that they make durable and useful pack systems. The Kite F7 is no exception. The role top design could benefit from pleasing a opposing buckles at the top end so they can connect at a higher position, increasing expansion capacity. I will likely make this slight modification. Other than that, it was just what I was looking for. Perfect zippers. Very water resistant. Can’t wait to pare it with a Warhammer or the F1 Mainframe. Haven’t decided yet.
The Kite ruck has been everything I was hoping for. An extremely well executed, well built design, that is easy to use for everything from everyday use to multiday trips on the back of a motorcycle.
Lacks internal organization but each back has a purpose. Currently running the dagger bladder inside and backpacking Europe. No complaints so far. Great quality m